Allows a complete uninstall and cleanup of qTranslate meta-tags or importing translations into WPML
Plugin seems not worked out properly in combination with WPML … slugs/permalinks are not imported properly from my original side. Translations of product and other pages simply do not appear. Under qTranslate my three languages webside worked fine.
Overall I wasted a month work and time with that plugin. The 30 days repurchase is definitely a benefit, I used right in time.
After providing passwords of side and database to support the side was down, had to reinstall backup.
Not satisfied at all wit WPML … by far too expensive for that performance.
Did not cleaned languages. Some needed language values deleted, another unneeded leaved intact.
The developers promised me this would work smoothly, but I spent nearly a month with their support team (who are quite slow to respond), and it still didn't convert my qTranslate database.
In the end, they manually converted the database for me (by which time it was no longer up to date, so I had to manually transfer over several days worth of entries.)
And, worst of all, when we finally got my site up and running with WPML, it was about TWICE AS SLOW as qTranslate.
You can see the results of my testing here: http://wpml.org/forums/topic/slower-than-qtranslate/
And the thread for trying to get the importer to work and the issues I had here:
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.