Adds support for permalink translations and fix some QTranslate deficiencies since wordpress 3.0
I use these plugins:
- qTranslate-x 3.2.9
- qTranslate slug 1.1.16
- WordPress Post Type Archive Links 1.3.1
- I create CPT (custom post Archive) by my own code using "register_post_type" function
- I used "WordPress Post Type Archive Links" to show my CPT URLS to my WP "Appearance/Menu" builder.
- I have configure "Settings/slug options" translation for my CPT, but only translate CPT on post URL direcly (e.g: http://example.org/en/my-translated-cpt/my-article-name), but not the CPT Archive URL.
- How i can get CPT Archive URL can be translated too?
Thank you for any sugestion or patch code.
It's a great plugin - I use it with mqTranslate - and good to see that there are still updates!
It works :
qTranslate slug 1.1.7
ACF qTranslate 1.4
I actually created an account here just to say the plug in fixed my portfolio links flawlessly
Thank you for this plugin.
Thank you so much for this plugin. Works as expected and needed.
I suggest you to provide "qTranslateSlug_getSelfUrl" function in the FAQ's or Other notes section, it seems to be an important function. It was a first thing that I looked for in the code.
Great, I do not need the widget, and this one is better than this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/qtranslate-slug-with-widget/ as it works flawlessly with the plugin .html for pages
Not only that! It also automatically redirects the home link for blogurl to the correct language home! Sweeeet!
Thanks a lot for your efforts Carlos!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.