Altered my permalinks in wooCommerce by itself. I disabled the plugin because these permalink modifications produced broken links. Disabled the plugin, but the permalinks remained changed in my second language. (Again, all I did was enable and disable, I didn't set any of these modifications myself)
This required two hours of troubleshooting at an inopportune time. Definitely not what I need on a client's project...
Thank you for this plugin.
Thank you so much for this plugin. Works as expected and needed.
I suggest you to provide "qTranslateSlug_getSelfUrl" function in the FAQ's or Other notes section, it seems to be an important function. It was a first thing that I looked for in the code.
Great, I do not need the widget, and this one is better than this http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/qtranslate-slug-with-widget/ as it works flawlessly with the plugin .html for pages
Not only that! It also automatically redirects the home link for blogurl to the correct language home! Sweeeet!
Thanks a lot for your efforts Carlos!
Thank you and keep up the good work.
Great, I was scratching my head thinking how could I fix qTranslate and its annoying issues with subdomain links... This plugin fixes all those issues, great job guys.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.