I use these plugins:
- qTranslate-x 3.2.9
- qTranslate slug 1.1.16
- WordPress Post Type Archive Links 1.3.1
- I create CPT (custom post Archive) by my own code using "register_post_type" function
- I used "WordPress Post Type Archive Links" to show my CPT URLS to my WP "Appearance/Menu" builder.
- I have configure "Settings/slug options" translation for my CPT, but only translate CPT on post URL direcly (e.g: http://example.org/en/my-translated-cpt/my-article-name), but not the CPT Archive URL.
- How i can get CPT Archive URL can be translated too?
Thank you for any sugestion or patch code.
Great plugin. Only issue is the first point on the to do list of the plugin:
detect Slug for each language and redirect accordingly in parse_query.
When this gets done, it will be perfect.
It's a great plugin - I use it with mqTranslate - and good to see that there are still updates!
It works :
qTranslate slug 1.1.7
ACF qTranslate 1.4
Good plugin, does what it's supposed to.
However, I would give the fifth star if the slugs automatically updated along with the titles, otherwise you have to manually update them if you decide to update the title to be consistent.
Hello, your plugin is great! The only problem is that when I click on the widget flags to change the language, the plugin is not changing the slug for the language selected. It is changing the language of the post correctly, but the slug keeps the same as the previous selected language. What it should do is to change both the language AND the slug, right? Any help will be apprecciated. Thank you.
I actually created an account here just to say the plug in fixed my portfolio links flawlessly
It works, but my qTranslate-widget disappeared.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.