When I made a change on a page, the preview view doesn't show it.
But if I deactivate the plugin, works great
Great add-on to change the language slug. A must have if you're using qTranslate X.
Works and allows to translate slugs which Qtranslate-X doesn't support without this plugin. Great work.
I've read bad reviews about this plugin, but I just try it by myself and works like a charm, just what I needed.
I use these plugins:
- qTranslate-x 3.2.9
- qTranslate slug 1.1.16
- WordPress Post Type Archive Links 1.3.1
- I create CPT (custom post Archive) by my own code using "register_post_type" function
- I used "WordPress Post Type Archive Links" to show my CPT URLS to my WP "Appearance/Menu" builder.
- I have configure "Settings/slug options" translation for my CPT, but only translate CPT on post URL direcly (e.g: http://example.org/en/my-translated-cpt/my-article-name), but not the CPT Archive URL.
- How i can get CPT Archive URL can be translated too?
Thank you for any sugestion or patch code.
Great plugin. Only issue is the first point on the to do list of the plugin:
detect Slug for each language and redirect accordingly in parse_query.
When this gets done, it will be perfect.
It's a great plugin - I use it with mqTranslate - and good to see that there are still updates!
It works :
qTranslate slug 1.1.7
ACF qTranslate 1.4
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.