Auto generator of a customizable and designed sitemap page.
1. Post a page that will use as the sitemap page.
2. Insert following code in the content area. (Use HTML mode)
<!-- SITEMAP CONTENT REPLACE POINT -->
3. Define the sitemap’s ID at “PageID of the sitemap” field of the setings.
Questions as to usage meaning...
1. 'Post a page' - huh - create a page or create a new post or what?
3. How do you get the PageID? I see no “PageID of the sitemap” field of the settings!
Thanks - Ken
Have been using this plugin for a few years now and have had zero problems.
Always just have to remember to remove the developer link (sorry guys).
Great plugin, 5/5.
The best html sitemap generator!
One of the best site map plugin out there! Simple to use and works as described with multiple design layout option to choose from.
Here is the [Link removed] in use.
Lots of styles to pick from to use as a starting point
It is possible to put together a title easily and is very convenient. Thank you
Nice plugin. Thank you.
Very usefull.Thank you!
I love the fact that it has different themes and the ability to block out specific pages/posts/categories.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.