I really like the different design options.
Thank you for this amazing plugin that works perfectly !
A nice and excellent plugin to use. Great job guys!
Keep it up....
It's working fine.
At least on my setup. Neat sitemap plugin. Official support of WP 4.4 would be preferred though.
Best sitemap plugin
1. Post a page that will use as the sitemap page.
2. Insert following code in the content area. (Use HTML mode)
<!-- SITEMAP CONTENT REPLACE POINT -->
3. Define the sitemap’s ID at “PageID of the sitemap” field of the setings.
Questions as to usage meaning...
1. 'Post a page' - huh - create a page or create a new post or what?
3. How do you get the PageID? I see no “PageID of the sitemap” field of the settings!
Thanks - Ken
Have been using this plugin for a few years now and have had zero problems.
Always just have to remember to remove the developer link (sorry guys).
Great plugin, 5/5.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.