Let me get the pros of this plugin out:
- nice admin interface
- easy to drag and drop features
- can change labels
- most premium templates are broken and didn't work
- adding content after the pricing table wasn't working
- the "featured" plan isn't always saved I had to reset it a lot
- but the overshadowing issue was the templates not working, really sucky and frustrating
- also, not responsive and poor mobile experience
I'd get a refund, if I could.
I find it's no so doog
Looked really promising but I can't recommend it.
The tables aren't responsive. It's 2014 guys.
The fields in the Tables struggle when you try to put in more than a few words or text. Some of the do ok - others chop things off or completely fail. As mentioned elsewhere - poor CSS.
The Admin can get a little clunky when you add more than 2 or 3 columns. Had to minimise the Table Edit field just so I could click the Update button it was covering.
Pity. I liked the simplicity of the designs.
The creator just didn't consider that you might have changed your default stylink of ul and li tags. I spent 3 hours correcting it. It is not perfect now, but looks fine. My advice is that you look for another plugin.
There is a bug where you cannot delete features you add. Also, cannot edit the feature name.
This is a nice plugin but don't upgrade to the paid version. If you have any challenges, the customer support is really, REALLY slow.
Unfortunately it badly needs to be updated to support 3.5. It conflicts with a bunch of jQuery.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.