Utilisateur de ce plugin depuis plusieurs mois, je dois dire au combien il est TOP. Bravo aux concepteurs.
Such a time saver! Even though I have a large hoard of stock pics I still find this plugin very useful and simple to use. It saves me from getting out of WordPress and search for appropriate pic for new posts.
Great plugin for finding picture you need.
I'm using it in several sites I manage, and it's really saving me hours of research work. It allows to find a lot of great FREE photos and saves you from worrying about publishing rights. Definitely 5 stars.
All I can say is wow, I am new to the blogging world and had no idea where to begin. I did know however that I could not use any images off the internet without permission so I found myself searching the internet frantically to get free photos to post on my blog.
Well to my great surprise this amazing plugin was located right inside my word press, it's so much easier to add photos to my articles without having to leave the website.
I am so happy and so grateful for this plug in, it really helped me out a lot and the photos are of great quality and so far I have been able to locate all the photos I need for my website.
I will be rating this 5 stars due to the quality of the photos, the easy access to photos and just the fact that it's all free, still boggles my mind, but hey I am taking it all it with strides.
Thanks to the creators of this awesome program.Continue to keep up the fantastic work.
Using the classic editor it works fine, the photos themselves can be glum but there are some gems in there and of super quality. I only had problems when using WR page builder, then you can only copy the url then paste it in to your post or page.
All in all it's a handy plugin for inserting royalty free pics of good quality. Those who cannot get it to work, try the classic editor.
I find it hard to moan about something that's free but in this case I have no complaints and am happily using it.
Love using PhotoDropper. It gives me results that I can use!
Photodropper saved has had a great input into our community online magazine, http://www.rossdailyinc.com that just started out. With free photos and relevant photos at the same time, nothing more to ask for.
Thanks be to the developers!
If you think of using this plugin, go for it.
Really Useful Plugin
This has a short learning curve. I read through the reviews before installing and saw some people had problems, but mine works fine. There are a few things that may be tripping people up.
1. When you click on the PhotoDropper icon (next to the Media button), it takes you to an overlay. My icon didn't work at first, and so I deactivated some plugins to see what was causing the hangup, it seems it was a plugin of mine that produced an i-frame. It was one I wasn't using, so I deactivated it and PhotoDropper worked fine.
2. After clicking the icon, you enter your search term and it fills with Flickr images.
3. Select a picture by clicking on it, then click the "Insert into post" on the left-hand side.
If the picture just says "saving" and doesn't seem to do anything, X out of the overlay and go to your Media library. The picture will be there. This happened to me the first couple of times I inserted an image.
4. I have always used "sort by interestingness" - it retrieves the best pictures from Flickr.
5. As with all images, you are ultimately responsible for licenses and attributions, and that's why the plugin gives you the option to "view on flickr."
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.