Forms created with a simple drag and drop interface. Contact forms, Email collection forms, or any other form you want on your WordPress site.
Hi! Really nice plugin. Simple & easy to use. I've used this on site of best college festival in pune: Alacrity 2015. But user email notification options is not working for me. Admin is getting emails but user isn't. Please reply with the solution. I've added this in the 'to' section of user email. Email - ID: 46 & this to 'from' section of user email. Please reply know the solution asap.
I picked Ninja Forms because I needed the functionality provided by Table Editor and Conditional Logic. The basic program is easy to use and the Add-ons are good. But this review is actually about the Support, because that is where a Developer can either be good or fail. No matter how good the Plug-in is, there will be glitches. Ninja has excelled in providing Support.
I encountered an issue with notifications being sent and contacted them for support. The issues was promptly investigated and resolved. Then, after an update, there was a minor issue at the start of the Thanksgiving weekend with the Table Editor. It was fixed and my site back fully functional by Saturday afternoon.
In addition to the quick bug fixes, I'm a 'newbie' and this is the first website I've built. I needed some 'hand holding' to try to do some of the more complex flow within my site and Zach, who supports the free main Ninja plug-in, gave me very helpful guidance. All in all, I could not be happier with the developer(s).
I love Ninja Forms. There is a good range of fields to create forms from, including some anti-spam options. The notifications capabilities are fantastic.
Support provided by the Ninja Forms team is also excellent, even for non-paying customers.
Make these your go to guys for popup forms. Great, friendly support as well.
Quality plugin, recommended.
We had an issue with a client website after doing an aesthetic re-design and migration to a fully responsive theme. For an unknown reason, we were getting a .php error when forms were submitted. Despite being a "free" customer, the Ninja Forms team was super helpful in trouble-shooting and resolving the issue. I'm definitely looking at purchasing some developer licenses from them for upgraded products now, as I appreciate working with people who I know I will get support from down the road.
Great, intuitive product. Very easy to get a grasp of and easy to customize. Anytime I hit a wall, the guys at Ninja Forms were fast to respond and address my issues. Thanks!
- creating a form is simple
- adding the form directly to a PHP template is easy
- adding custom classes to form fields is easy (this is a biggie!!)
- Sub-par UX design & wording; thus things that should be simple are complicated. "Notifications" is not a very intuitive term for emails, redirects and success messages - what's wrong with "Actions"?? And putting these actions anywhere but in the 'form settings' pane, where they should be, is totally bizarre. I had to search other-user's feedback to figure out how to accomplish the basic task of sending the admin an email upon form submission. Because never in a million years would I have thought to look for it in 'notifications'.
- Ninja forms only seems to support one captcha extension.... which is no longer available (Picatcha has been discontinued, according to the picatcha site). Soooooo, yeah that's kind of a problem. I've sent them a ticket to ask about this, so, we'll see where that goes. Which brings me to:
- They don't monitor the support forum on WordPress.org, which, fine, but to my dismay they don't have a forum on their own site, either. Tickets only. Really?? Why would they waste so much of their OWN time (let alone users' time) responding privately to individual tickets, when so many tickets could be prevented by having a solid forum? 1:many is more efficient than 1:1... I thought everyone knew this? That's why forums are, you know, a thing?? Totally baffling, man.
My questions were answered quickly through email support. Excellent plugin!
Having investigated all the major brands Ninja forms was the only one which gave me the features I needed. The save progress is simple and so powerful because you can interact with the user as they save their progress, something which was essential for my project.
Of course with every plugin you come across hurdles and that's when I was really glad I purchased Ninja forms. The support has been fantastic, responsive, knowledgeable and just generally really keen to help me solve my problem.
That's a 5 star plug-in for me.
Don't buy this plugin
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.