Thanks for this awesome plugin!
However, I just downloaded the plugin and I installed in on my local machine (development) and it throws a lot of errors starting with:
The plugin generated 16055 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.
I'll paste here the system info so maybe you'll be able to find something useful (for debugging):
### Begin System Info ###
** WORDPRESS DATA **
WP Version: 4.4.2
** WORDPRESS CONFIG **
WP Memory Limit: 512MB
** SERVER DATA **
jQuery Version 1.11.3
PHP Version: 5.5.12
MySQL Version: 5.6.17
Server Software: Apache/2.4.9 (Win64) PHP/5.5.12
** PHP CONFIGURATION **
Safe Mode: No
Memory Limit: 512M
Upload Max: 512M
Post Max: 512M
Time Limit: 10000
Max Input Vars: 25000
Display Errors: On
Session Name: PHPSESSID
Use Only Cookies: On
FSOCKOPEN: Your server supports fsockopen.
cURL: Your server supports cURL.
SOAP Client: Your server has the SOAP Client enabled.
SUHOSIN: Your server does not have SUHOSIN installed.
OpenSSL: Your server has OpenSSL installed.
** PLUGIN INFORMATION **
Active Plugins: (6)
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro 5.3.5
- Newsletter 4.0.9
- Nexus Framework 1.0.1
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.3.1
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle 1.5.8
- WordPress System Report 1.0.0-beta1
Inactive Plugins: (1)
- WordPress Importer 0.6.1
### End System Info ###
I didn't listen to all the people who said this plugin doesn't work right, figuring as an advanced user, I should be able to figure it out, even if its not perfect.
I don't know how this plugin is getting all these high reviews but its a clear sign that those who blindly praise it have no clue how deficient this plugin really is and I should have listened to the few who actually had technical experience with it.
1. It doesn't send mail and when it does its so hit and miss there is NO WAY IN HELL you can rely on it, KNOWING it was sent, that's lame to say the least.
2. The server is configured perfectly, all other plugins using the mail server work just fine, just this one can't send anything out with any degree of reliability, even internal test messages are hit and miss, ridiculous.
3. Finally, when you click on "totally remove this plugin" it gives warning about are sure and then does absolutely NOTHING, just sits there with a blank page like an idiot, that is the kind of reliability you can expect with it.
I guess providing a broken plugin with no means of support unless you pay for a dysfunctional product is the way they have chosen to go. You can't get any help when it doesn't work, unless you sign up for a forum and hope someone responds or pay for a broken product only to get support, that's just terrible. VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Currently your plugin is not checking, If user has already Subscribe to it. It should show error alert
Easy to setup and start with
SMTP configurations are bit confusing.
Taking time to send emails for less number of contacts also
best newsletter plugin I have seen
Simple to use, easy to change for developers :-)
Excelente plugin, resolvió buena parte de mis requerimientos, es muy probable que adquiera en un lapso corto en el futuro alguno de los add on, servicio premium para ampliar las capacidades.
easily I customize this
flexible & advanced
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.