good plugin looks very good.
Dear Prof Parks,
I need some help from you regarding mTouch Quiz
1. i am using free mTouch Quiz plugin how many Quizzes can i create?
2. Do we have any option to upload all the questions once (Bulk uploading) in mTouch Quiz
3. for example if i have 150 questions in a quiz can i show only 80 questions random?
Thanks & Regards
It is the same like old good Quizzin, just much more of functionality added and works nicer.
Great addon to wordpress for those sites that want a quick, nice looking quiz.
Fantastic plugin. Very stable, wonderful display, easy to work with. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a solid quiz plugin. And the add-ons are great too. We use the Gravity Forms plugin and it rocks!
It has helped me a lot.
After installation I had the issue that "Create Quiz" link will not work. WordPress will thros Internal Server error. So I wrote directly to the plugin developer(through his website) for this issue and he immedeatly responded.
Great support and great plugin.
How to export and import mTouch Quiz using phpMyadmin. You have to have already installed mTouch Quiz on your new server.
Be careful of what database you are using and also what table you are exporting and importing to. In the following case wp_3 is the second subfolder of my installation.
1. In your old site, go to phpMyadmin
2. find wp_3_mtouchquiz_answers wp_3_mtouchquiz_questions wp_3_mtouchquiz_quiz wp_3_mtouchquiz_ratings and open in tabs
3. go to each new tab and click on export
4. click on GO, file will now be downloaded to your computer
5. on your new site, go to phpMyadmin
6. find wp_3_mtouchquiz_answers wp_3_mtouchquiz_questions wp_3_mtouchquiz_quiz wp_3_mtouchquiz_ratings and open in tabs
7. go to each new tab and click on import
8. choose the correct file
9. click on GO
Awesome plugin....fully functional...
but i am having trouble with on thing...
i want that user can type answer instead of selecting from 2-3 options..
so how can i add this functionality in this plugin..
I'd been looking for an easy way to create simple quizzes and this turned out to be just what the doctor ordered. And when a glitch was caused by an upgrade to 3.5 the developer had a fix in place by the end of the day. Made a donation the same day.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.