DEPRECATED in favor of qTranslate X. Based on qTranslate, adds userfriendly multilingual content management and translation support, with collaborativ
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
After upgrading to WP 4.0 I had problems with qTranslate plugin.
I was trying other plugins but none was translating the Image Description of an Album of Nextgen Gallery version 2.0.xx!
mqTranslate is solving my problem!
A great plugin. Well done. Makes life much easier...
La importación es muy sencilla, el plugin va perfecto!!! Aquí dejo los pasos para la importación en ESP:
1) Instalar el plugin mqtranslate (no activar)
2) Deshabilitar el plugin qtranslate
3) Habilitar mqtranslate
4) Pinchando en Settings de mqtranslate en el menú de plugins, en”Languages” habilitar los que necesitamos.
5) Ir a settings – languages
6) Abrir “Advance Settings” (haciendo clic en show)
7) Ir a “Settings Migration” y seleccionar “Import Settings from qTranslate”
9) Comprobar arriba del todo que el idioma por defecto es el que queremos y el orden.
10) Activar el widget de mqtraslate
I'd put off updating a blog to 4.0 given the lack of updates coming out of qTranslate.
Today I migrated the site over to mqTranslate - painless, simple, imported options, still works with several plugins depending on qTranslate (qTranslate META, qTranslate slug, qTranslate XML Sitemaps).
Thanks for keeping this up to date!
I used to work with qTranslate till its end then i migrated to WPML for my client's larger projects. Glad to have a free and light solution for light/medium projects i'm working on.
Nice, well done and updated, thank you for your hard work.
Keep it up!
As my qtranslate installation did not work with wordpress 4.0 I needed an alternative and was higly impressed how easy it was to migrate. Thanx!
I just found out this plugin to replace qtranslate and it works really well. Great job!
Very helpful! I came from QTranslate and it hasn't been updated in 8 months.
I just wanted to say thank you. Since qTranslate is not beeing maintained anymore I was looking for a solution, without having to recreate my pages. mqTranslate is the answer.
This plugin is perfect. Thank you very much
It fixes many bugs from qtranslate
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.