30% of blog posts are lists, because they work. Fun, social listicles: Numbered list posts made easy to author, share, embed & extend.
I love Listly - the service is awesome. However, the plugin's CSS/JS loaded on every page of my site even though only a single blog post contained a list. From now on I'll embed them manually rather than depend on a plugin dragging down my load times.
If you are using Listly WordPress plugin services! Readers to engage your own website. I have used this plugin and was truly amazed by it functionality.
Great for bloggers, List.ly has a PR of 5 currently.. Nice backlink..
I've been looking for exactly this! What a great way to get people involved with my site! Such a great invention! Seriously amazing!
Seeing as to how this is only round one for you guys I'm excited to see what you guys create next!
A few greedy wishlist items:
* A second "Add To List" box on the bottom right of the app. (I didn't realize they can add to list from top left. ----- It would also be great if I got credit for people who clicked that link to get my free pro membership.
* Users being able to sign up for list.ly without leaving my site. (I mean, its costs enough time/effort to get people to my site.)
* At first I kept clicking the tags area thinking I could add my own. That would be nice. I later realized you can only add tags when you enter list options.
* I'd like to remove the embed option from my website. (Don't need to make it so easy for other modeling blogs to steal the lists I've worked so hard on.)
* The 3tags/crowdrank/que/searchitems bar doesn't quite fit on the blog... would love to remove. Distracting. Blog visitors don't know what it is. Just unnecessary.
* A little quirk: it seems a tweet was automatically sent on my behalf (which is great). since then I've updated the page - it doesn't seem the tweet link updated in realtime with it. seems to be a bit of a delay.
* A free vip membership for being the first one to comment on this app ;)
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.