Plugin Reviews

T(-) Countdown

T(-) Countdown will display a highly customizable, HTML5 countdown timer as a sidebar widget or in a post or page using a shortcode.

4 reviews
Average Rating
4.6 out of 5 stars
You are currently viewing the reviews that provided a rating of 3 stars. Click here to see all reviews.
Good plugin but HTML structure makes custom CSS hard
By ,

It works great but trying to add your own CSS was really not a piece of cake. The HTML structure of the timer made it hard to customize. If the digits had been in a div, it would be so much easier!

Great design but memory intensive
By , for WP 3.9.2

Love the design and responsiveness but the memory load is a bit too much on my server.

Too complicated for me
By ,

People that can understand this plugin would probably rate it 5 stars, but I admit that can't.

Looks and works well in a sitewide widget, but I can't figure out the configuration for a page - Would be nice if the widgets we create for a page would SHOW me the shortcode so we could copy / paste, but my programmers not around.

I read the documentation and it's overwhelming for dummy users like me with so many options - It looks nice but I moved on looking for one easier to configure and place on a single page or post...

Free version is great, paid isn't worth it.
By , for WP 3.9.1

Really love what this plugin does and how easy they make it. Saves me tons of time, trouble, and mistakes from the old manual javascript coding I was so good at screwing up. My only issue is that 95% of the awesomeness is free, while they want $30 for the other 5%.

You see, I have no problem paying $30 to get a lot of extra features. In fact, if the free version only had one skin, showed all time units regardless of the need for them, and came in only one size, I'd happily pay $30 to get the additional skins & sizes, remove months from showing, and be able to schedule recurring countdowns. Problem is that I can do everything but the recurring schedule bit for free. It's just not worth it when I can easily spend just five seconds changing the date to restart the countdown. If I'm going to pay, it's not going to be for one unnecessary feature.

You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.