Plugin Reviews

Jetpack by WordPress.com

Your WordPress, Streamlined.


715 reviews
Average Rating
4 out of 5 stars
By , for WP 4.0

Because of filtering in Iran
Let loaded wp.com For this reason .
Plug-ins will not be allowed to contaminate the rest.

Fantastic Plugin
By , for WP 4.0

Simple and easy to use.

By ,

Thanks wordpress for Jetpack. Good work

Cada dia melhor
By , for WP 4.0


Hope More
By ,

no problem when use one site in a shared hosting, but if want more sites, need vps.mmm....

very much effective.
By ,

very much effective. but if we get some extra features (like unbranding) it will be more useful to us.

Excellent set of tools
By , for WP 4.0

Works with my old theme and my current version of WP (4.0)

Markdown : what flavour ?
By , for WP 4.0

Hi guys and thanks for the plugin, especially the Markdown support. One question, though, what flavour of Markdown do you support or plan to support ? Gruber's original Markdown, GitHub Flavoured Markdown or the new standardized approach CommonMark ?

Nice features but a resource hog
By , for WP 4.0

I ran this on my blog for a few months, and noticed things getting slower. I installed a plugin analyzer and it showed that Jetpack consumed 60% of my resources and the other 16 plugins I'm using the remaining 40%. The features added are just not worth the performance penalty. As soon as I disabled the plugin, things improved dramatically.

I'm on a shared (multi-tenant) hosting environment and run a small blog. Jetpack impacted my load times dramatically. Sorry guys, but until you work out the performance problems I can't install this again.

Nice view up here!
By ,

Keep up the good work guys!

You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.