Here are my + and -.
+ Nice looking, simple.
+ Fast responsive with ajax.
+ Nice code that I can understand to modify so it works best for me.
+ Flexible size for bottom or side-widgets.
- French UI for settings, but there really not much to set. Only one "channel" seems to work. I do not know if you need to give it a name. If you do it will not be seen in the administration panel.
- Not possible to add more smileys without altering the php code and naming of your smileys.
- Only a few messages shown at start (I do not yet know how to change that)
- No timestamp visible, but saved in the database. (would be great to see while hovering over a message)
- No option to let only logged in persons chat. Perhaps just me wanting that. :) (I made it myself by just removing the input for others)
I like it alot.
I am happy with this small chat plugin because I have tested many others.
unfortunately this tool is in french. for the admin options it is no problem because I speak french, but my users do not. so it would be nice to get a german localization.
furthermore I miss two elementary features: making a sound when a new line is entered and a list of online people.
We want UTF-8!!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.