Yeah, it's pretty buggy
I'm not one to leave bad ratings but this was frustrating, no drag and drop I thought well that's ok. But then an ogg file is required upon upload? What!? All a musician needs is to be able to upload one high quality 320kbps mp3 file like the rest of the world. GAHHHH.
Ugly, unhandy, like a hell.
1. Try adding two audio files. Then Update/edit the title of one. Then the playlist shows the SAME track twice, rather than two different tracks!
2. With more than one audio track, then a View More button appears, rather than displaying the full playlist! See here: http://prntscr.com/8enmh1
3. In the price box, you can put the currency symbol, and also in the display settings page, resulting in TWO currency symbols displayed at once! http://prntscr.com/8enkbv
4. "Link Buy Text" makes you think that you write "Buy" here, when in fact that's on the settings page and in this input box, you put a "URL", but it says "Text" not "URL"!
5. The default display looks awful: http://prntscr.com/8enkkp It REQUIRES custom CSS to just make it look good, like by adjusting the width.
6. The coloring is massively off. The text changes from dark to light when hovering, so it will ALWAYS disappear into the background color at some point. Again more custom CSS to fix it.
You get crazy! Don't spill your time!
To set up one song in your playlist need half an hour (by the way you need to make two versions - one .mp3 AND an .ogg - WHY?!?!?)
Never could get the player to work support is virtually non existent. Ironically it looks almost identical to Shape5.com mp3 player..hmmm suspect
Не могу вставить mp3 трек в плеер из библиотеки медиафайлов.Тупо пустое белое окно.
Downloaded and installed fine. It's a little bit archaic to use, no good documentation, many things were duplicating automatically. Spent an hour getting it setup. Deleted one song and the entire database was deleted. Have to clear out database. Had same problems that the forum said were fixed two months ago - obviously not fixed. My current recommendation is choose another product. I am a power user, been programming since 1976. Some basic database functionality needs debugging. Trying to find out if the pro version is less buggy...
Okay tried it again... last song I forgot the composer. Went back and added it and it screwed up everything. What a a total waste of time this app is. Of course I am really pissed off at the moment. I will waste time once more to be fair but I can tell you it's broke and no amount of trying on my part will fix it...
Okay - third time worked - As long as you absolutely make zero - 0 - zip nada mistakes and don't need to edit or delete a song, it works. So be perfect in your entry and don't make a single error or be willing to live with typos, it's okay. Otherwise you will waste a lot of time. But I am still leaving the rating until it is fixed then I will up it accordingly.
I installed this plugin but after filling all the fields it always says "Required Fields not identified". How can I manage this.
Please Test it with latest version, also mention required fields there...
Tried 6 times to create a playlist.
No control over order of songs (unless you buy Pro which I find fairly expensive).
It feels like a soap bubble, as soon as you want to edit/delete one song, the whole playlist disappears, so you can start all over again.
I finally managed to get a playlist, but when testing, one of the songs didn't work (even though the individual MP3 and Ogg were fine). Then again, no way of just editing that one song, as soon as you click "edit" or "delete" that single song, your whole playlist is gone again! So basically no control. Very frustrating!
I've given up in the end and removed the Plugin.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.