1. Try adding two audio files. Then Update/edit the title of one. Then the playlist shows the SAME track twice, rather than two different tracks!
2. With more than one audio track, then a View More button appears, rather than displaying the full playlist! See here: http://prntscr.com/8enmh1
3. In the price box, you can put the currency symbol, and also in the display settings page, resulting in TWO currency symbols displayed at once! http://prntscr.com/8enkbv
4. "Link Buy Text" makes you think that you write "Buy" here, when in fact that's on the settings page and in this input box, you put a "URL", but it says "Text" not "URL"!
5. The default display looks awful: http://prntscr.com/8enkkp It REQUIRES custom CSS to just make it look good, like by adjusting the width.
6. The coloring is massively off. The text changes from dark to light when hovering, so it will ALWAYS disappear into the background color at some point. Again more custom CSS to fix it.
You get crazy! Don't spill your time!
To set up one song in your playlist need half an hour (by the way you need to make two versions - one .mp3 AND an .ogg - WHY?!?!?)
Thank you for your help. The audio player works great.
Had one issue with set up but support was very good and now it is running smoothly on my website.
Useful and looks good
Very nice audio player. I tried a few others but overall this one looks the best and works perfectly for me. Thanks
That's not a way to start coding a plugin. It messes with all the rest, and leaves you with blank screens of death wondering why your work has suddenly stopped working with no warning.
2 stars for the effort to release it to the community.
I do not recommend this
Never could get the player to work support is virtually non existent. Ironically it looks almost identical to Shape5.com mp3 player..hmmm suspect
Well of course it does, it's my plugin!
Не могу вставить mp3 трек в плеер из библиотеки медиафайлов.Тупо пустое белое окно.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.