I used the plugin in a previous version of wordpress on other website and it worked OK, now I'm updating the wordpress and theme version and it still works...
I was fighting for the last three days to make an imagmap and had a lot of problems:
1. Not all the places I linked were actually linked
2. . Somehow the link that worked didn't get to its origin destination but to another link in the map, wrong web page.
3. Didn't help when I tried to edit destination manually or shorted the links with pretty link lite (plugin).
4. Didn't have any rational explanation why it behaved like that.
1. Can't refresh the code. If you pasted the wrong link and generated the code it's permanent, for a new code you have to start all over again.
2. Uploading image doesn't always works.
3. NO clear explanation, it wouldn't heart to do some video explaining the basic of the setup and how to use the plugin.
4. No browse button for searching an image, gut to have the image adress.
For conclusion it's may work for you but it's a bad plugin and it's pity.
At the end of the story I used a free system out of wordpress, much friendly (not perfect just much better) and working.
If you want the URL of the system just ask for it.
Hope I helped someone
The interface on creating the image map is very confusing. Maybe it's my browser or something, but I couldn't create polygons at all. I ended up manually inserting the coordinates -- already had the map done as html -- but then the plugin didn't recognize them. I handcoded the shortcodes them for it and it appeared to work until I try entering the href locations and they all would only link to "#" which was really frustrating!
This really didn't work for me at all no matter how hard I tried. How frustrating. :(
Thank you, This is the only working Image Map plugin
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.