WordPress.org

Plugin Reviews

Google XML Sitemaps

This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines to better index your blog.

1345143

1426 reviews
Average Rating
4.9 out of 5 stars
You are currently viewing the reviews that provided a rating of 5 stars. Click here to see all reviews.
Simple and Effective
By , for WP 4.5.3

Simple to install; simple to set up; it's really a no brainer. More plugins should be this effective.

Thanks!
By , for WP 4.5.3

Works GREAT! PLEASE don't advertise this powerful tool too much!

good work
By ,

exactly what I need! Thanks

Only Sitemap plugin that works
By , for WP 4.5.3

Client wanted the sitemap.xml page yoast don't provide it, This was best alternative.

The best benefit to use this plugin!
By ,

The best part of this plugin is the Priority of Posts and even categories! It takes some tactics to rank your WP category pages, The Update Frequency and Priority of categories do the 75% of Optimization work to play with your category pages in Google! The rest 25% is the content of your category.

Love it!
By ,

Literally two clicks to set up everything. THIS is how a plugin should be, simple and helping. Thanks!

Лучший плагин для генерации sitemap
By , for WP 4.5.3

Простой, без лишнего функционала и рекламы, умеет всё что надо.

Clean, Light, Simple and Easy to use
By ,

Clean, Light, Simple and Easy to use.
Just try it, you will see his efforts.

Easy plugin..super cool
By , for WP 4.5.3

Easy plugin..super cool. Did some modification to show empty category urls..rest is easy

Less than 5 stars?
By , for WP 4.5.3

I really can't understand why some people rated this plugin with 1 star, unless it is his/her own rate as webmaster/administrator.

You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.