terrible plugin, even authorized shows ZERO hits. LOL
Back now to my old simple tiny plugin and that works great.
Installation video and instructions are more about selling the addon than actually setting it up. When I connected it to my analytics account it used a completely different sites tracking code than the one it was installed on. No way to change the tracking code to the correct one in the settings either.
Downloading and installing this addon was a complete waste of time.
I keep getting a litany of errors at the bottom of the plugin page with this plugin since the upgrade, regarding "WordPress database error Incorrect key file for table ...", "Got error 28 from storage engine for query", etc.
Deleted the plugin. Downloaded the latest version. Tried to FTP it onto the site, and kept getting errors that it was using too much space and there were broken pipes.
Can't find access code from analytics. Update instructions
Since I am new to all of this, I wasn't aware that this G.A. wasn't the program that came with Yoast and I have been getting error messages about the plugin. Obviously being new, this took me forever to figure out what was going on and how to correct.
My best and only recourse was to uninstall this plugin and go with the one that Google provides.
Hope you'all have better luck.
After upgrading to WordPress 4.3 my metrics are shown all wrong, ghost visits and metrics from other days, not at all corresponding to what google analytics is actually measuring. Clearing cache and reauthorizing only works for that day, the next day everything is all screwed up again.
The authorization seems to work until you change pages or refresh, then it says there's an error, but none are in the logs and it says authorize again. Doesn't matter how many times you do it, same thing.
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP
Can't create the famous Access code !
I recently moved my blog to wordpress from blogspot, and suddenly all my numbers plummeted. As in 95 percent. I tweet links to my posts regularly so I know I am getting pageviews regularly, but GA is not recording.
I know I installed it correctly and when I reviewed each post's html my UA tracking code was nowhere to be found. When I tried to manually insert it, it vanished. In. Every. Post. I waited a few days, but the plugin is not working. When I clicked to see numbers for individual posts, I got 0 across the board for ALL POSTS which is impossible considering that the plugin is reporting some pageviews. I went to Google analytics webpage to check my numbers, they were completely different from what the plugin was reporting on my wp dashboard. Higher numbers but still not at the same level as before I moved my site. So I deleted it from my site and I'm using the wordpress analytics until I find something that works and that I like. I guess this is payback for leaving blogspot.
This plugin removed every other plugin I had running on a site, destroying weeks of work.
Use at own risk
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.