Adds different expansions and tools to the bbPress 2.x plugin powered forums: BBCode support, signatures, custom views, quote...
Just add "vote" and "report" options and that will be perfect
Your plugin is great. Thank you.
Just the "Quote" link that was used to work perfectly, doesn't work anymore with WordPress last update.
Please kindly fix the problem.
Did better than my expectation on [Redacted - please don't post URLs in reviews]. Recommended to all bbpress users.
I like this.
Thank you you for the last version, quotes work.
But there is still a bug with the quote tag.
You may found my patch here :
wordpress : 3.9.1
bbpress : 2.5.4
I've purchased the pro version of this plugin (and have yet to receive it) and I have to say publicly because this author refuses to offer support to anyone who pays less than $100 USD for a developer license:
Out of all WP plugin authors I have dealt with, I have to say this is one of the most unethical authors I've made the mistake of buying from because:
1) they ignore any support emails even if your are a BUYING customer (you have to buy very expensive developers license if you want any support)
2) You have to wait 48+ hours for your plugin to be delivered and if it's not delivered there's no official means of support to find out why or get attention.
3) The pro version actually just combines what multiple other free plugin do by themselves and adds very few features that the free versions don't.
4) NO SUPPORT (unless you pay a ton of money)
So what kind of respectable developer does not provide support to paying customers? let me tell you, none. So unless this plugin author does the right thing by being a decent business person in providing real world ethical solutions, avoid the pro version of this plugin like the plague.
Hopefully some other developer out there reads this and develops a competing solution with more reasonable terms of service.
This is unfortunately a crippling issue, because without a useable link button or the ability to use BBCodes, board members have to hand-type HTML links, which many of them do not know how to do. Until this bug is fixed I would stay away!
I recommend the pro version
- You are quite right. I have adjusted. Not sure what I was thinking.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.