Took out my site for over 12 hours trying to resolve what had done it. Got Server 500 errors.
I tried installing both by download/ftp and after deleting files from the server using wordpress to install the software. In both cases I received this message "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40 bytes) in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp/wp-includes/class.wp-dependencies.php on line 130
It sounds like this is exactly what I need and I hope it can be made to work. I had been using role-scoper. I deactivated this before I installed Front-End-Users
Keeps causing site to go offline with 503 errors. I didn't recognize it until too late and lots about 5 million placement rank because of the 503. Just started happening over the past couple of days. I installed the plugin again in which it worked for about 4-5 hours then 503 errors started appearing again. Removed.
If this plugin is activated my whole site stop s working on iPods ans iPhones. PCs are okay though. Please update this as soon as possible. Before this problem I rated this 5 out of 5.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.