You may try Allavsoft to download Flickr videos on Mac or Windows at http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/download-flickr-video.html
This plugin works rather well but has a few problems that hold it back.
1) It periodically stops working unless you change your API key.
2) You can't properly select or multiselect the photo licenses you wan to to search. "All Rights reserved" should NOT be an option.
3) A nonstandard media button is added to the visual editor. It's really just a camera icon, not a true button, so it doies not communicate its function well.
It lets you put pictures into your blog, yes. BUT
1. Not enough information about image size is displayed before you insert it.
2. You can't simply embed. The plugin makes you download the picture onto your server.
3. There's no template for attribution.
For the popularity of Creative Commons this plugin should be part of every WordPress installation.
Only the integration with featured images could be better.
This is an excellent plugin and work great.
Many thanks to the developer.
This is fantastic for the blogger or news writer who needs some interesting photography. It is especially nice that it handles the CC image copyright notice requirement.
This plugin looks and works great!
It does everything I was hoping for it to do with speed and ease:
- Upload to the server
- Allow me to edit captions
- Insert the attribution link
At first I was disappointed that the app was pulling in only medium sized images, but then I realised you can change the the default to large or original size (under WordPress Settings Menu).
Well rounded and by far the best option available for inserting Flickr images
The plugin works but is not using the new media code in WP. Uninstalled.
I've been using this plugin since about December. I was manually looking for CC images on Flickr when I discovered this plugin. From the comfort of your edit post window, you can easily search for, download, and insert an image into your post. The plugin also has a good amount of options, including one to include a link to the Creative Commons license.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.