Love it - fast and perfect!
Great plugin! Thanks!
I have sorted and installed all 5 major widgets that advertised as facebook tracking plugins here on wordpress.org. From all of the 5 this is the one that does exactly what I want eg:
- automatically add the correct event to the pixel when used in important pages such as: order completed, cart, etc
- ability to add custom tracking to every page when you are creating the page.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE: it dynamically adds the parameters to all the tracking events eg: for purchase event it adds: product ids, and cart value. This means that you can trace exactly what was the ROI for each campaign directly from Facebook.
A MUST HAVE!
Pretty simple to install and get running... I'm using it on WooCommerce product pages, and so far it's working exactly as I had hoped.
Very easy to implement and saves time for those who want to make dynamic ads on facebook.
This is exactly what I needed! It works great.
* adding the pixel code page by page is tedious and error-prone
* requiring us to paste the actual facebook script again and again is redundant - why not just have the pixel ID set in one place and have your code generate the script?
I suppose this could be a good tool if you're tracking multiple facebook entities/ads and only routing users to certain pages, but since facebook requests that we do this globally in the <head> tag, I can't understand the architecture of this plugin.
When I use this plugin in the current version of WP it totally destroyed my sites. Even when I clear the cache and deactivate the plugin, my sites do not appear. Its all totally f---d up. Thanks. Now I loose all this ad time on FB trying to repair the damage. I should be charging you. I would have happily paid for something that does not cost me thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
This plugin is much needed for people looking to capitalize on Facebook ad conversion tracking.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.