This plugin is a joke. Too tedious for the beginners and the pros will insert the code (and track events) in a different way anyway.
Love it - fast and perfect!
Great plugin! Thanks!
I have sorted and installed all 5 major widgets that advertised as facebook tracking plugins here on wordpress.org. From all of the 5 this is the one that does exactly what I want eg:
- automatically add the correct event to the pixel when used in important pages such as: order completed, cart, etc
- ability to add custom tracking to every page when you are creating the page.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE: it dynamically adds the parameters to all the tracking events eg: for purchase event it adds: product ids, and cart value. This means that you can trace exactly what was the ROI for each campaign directly from Facebook.
A MUST HAVE!
Pretty simple to install and get running... I'm using it on WooCommerce product pages, and so far it's working exactly as I had hoped.
Very easy to implement and saves time for those who want to make dynamic ads on facebook.
This is exactly what I needed! It works great.
* adding the pixel code page by page is tedious and error-prone
* requiring us to paste the actual facebook script again and again is redundant - why not just have the pixel ID set in one place and have your code generate the script?
I suppose this could be a good tool if you're tracking multiple facebook entities/ads and only routing users to certain pages, but since facebook requests that we do this globally in the <head> tag, I can't understand the architecture of this plugin.
When I use this plugin in the current version of WP it totally destroyed my sites. Even when I clear the cache and deactivate the plugin, my sites do not appear. Its all totally f---d up. Thanks. Now I loose all this ad time on FB trying to repair the damage. I should be charging you. I would have happily paid for something that does not cost me thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.