She would very good if:
- You can disable the evaluation questions
- You can turn off evaluable for response
- You can turn off avatars
- To answer the question for the guests to introduce email and approval of a comment
- More integrated as comments should be fasting when the question is an answer should be as comments
I originally gave this a Four-Star rating, but had to go down to Three.
This plugin works very well ONLY IF YOU are the one adding the Questions, and the Answers to it.
Very nice compared to other Q&A plugins, but still has some hiccups that have not been resolved over the past months.
Support questions are asked by many users , but are not getting responded to.
Gave 3 stars for seven reasons...
1) It no longer asks visitors if the Answer was useful to them.
2) Support questions are asked, but are not responded to by the plugin's author.
3) The login button in order to post, answer or comment is buggy.
The login button sends you to the WP login even if you fill in your username and password
So I had to use some CSS to make the buttons disappear.
4) Even when the checkbox is enabled so that you can "Approve" the questions, answers or comments they STILL get posted without approval.
5) The Category likes seem to be having a permalink issue
6) Not certain why there is not a template or shortcode for the Single Question page. Instead it depends on a Default WP PHP template page.
Which in turn makes it difficult to choose a custom sidebar that we would want to use.
7) There is NO way to Approve, Delete or View the COMMENTS from within the Admin area.
As said before, this is a great plugin for "Admin" use ONLY, but not for interactivity with visitors.
The author started a potentially good thing , but for some reason has not tied , up the loose ends that have been mentioned in many of support questions that have been requested, or the bugs that have been found by many of the plugin's users.
Would love to give it FIVE stars if these interactive issues were addressed or resolved.
Thanks for this free plugin though.
When I added more categories to ask question, there was a error message displayed below that. Otherwise I loved it.
it's a good plugin, i like it, but it messed up with my Jarid's theme
when i choose my DW page to use single page it didn't worked, still show the sidebar but not in proper position..
and then visitor is very easy to ask a question, without registration they can register an account through ask a question,
but yet, your plugin is awesome.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.