I have used this plugin for some time and been happy with it, but now I noticed that search on some .com domains give either:
0(php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known)
I don't know if this is only since I updated to 1.0.3 or if the same problem was there before. I tried hosting on different php versions, from 5.3 to 5.6, with the same results.
I really hate giving 1 star, but this is only because with the latest version of the plugin 1.0.2 (at time of post) and WordPress 3.8.1 this plugin is no longer working.
Add a domain to the field, the round animated time graphic displays for a few short seconds and then goes away with no Domain Name Record displayed.
Get the plugin working, and I will be happy to change my star rating.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.