Installed the plugin and after a quick test found it didn't work properly. Tested on different sites, servers and with different browsers. Anything to narrow down the problem, the problem was the plugin. Opened a support ticket and was met with rudeness, ignorance and an unwillingness to support the customer or the product. Uninstalled and good riddance, many better options out there!
I want to uninstall but I can't find a way to do it.
This is a really incredible plugin. Very well thought out. I'm using it with Theme My Login, Advanced Custom Fields, and Admin Columns to create a customer area for a client and they work together extremely well. (The only reason for using Theme My Login is to modify the registration form with ACF. )
The whole customer area uses normal WordPress menu and categories and URLs so it's easily customisable.
Plus the €20 plugins are brilliant, I started with only 2 and now I'm up to 8. The client is delighted.
Support is excellent, although you often need at least minimal PHP ability to understand the solutions.
UPDATE 27th JULY 2016
Reduced my rating to 1 star. Around 6 weeks ago I downloaded this and paid around €160 for 8 addons.. 4 weeks ago I finished 70+ hours of billable work, mostly customising templates. At around the same time WP-Customer area received a large update from 6.3 to 7.0 with major changes to the way templates work. The author now refuses to answer questions about 6.3.
Rudest support, buggy plugin, no "premium support" on purchased product, default installation has NO security at all (God help anyone not familiar with .htaccess files etc.).
Just bad all 'round.
If I had not committed so much time to begging for features, fixing bugs myself, and promising my client that we'd deliver "real soon now", and if there was any working alternative, I would have run, fast, months ago.
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
messed with it for a while. zero compatibility with your current theme. not able to interface with mobile or theme options. does not work well with other plugins mainly the private pages are all glitchy. So the entire reason for this plugin is to make an area to have someone login and be able to go somewhere that nobody else can. Cant make the pages from dashboard. Have to know too much actual coding. Too many errors to fix all at once. Zero tutorial videos available for setup. Just pass must be something better.
This is one of the worst plugin of this kind.
These guys are nothing but cowboys. Surprised? Let me explain why...
They have updated the version recently
1. has not tested properly
2. They want you to have your test site
3. They expect you to test it to see if there is any issues
4. they won't notify you the situation of what you need to do it earlier
5. Once you click update your site will come up with a blank page
6. You will be frustrated esp if you manage manage multiple sites or could loose your job!
7. You will have to remove it from you wp-content within hosting panel via FTP
8. You will loose all your customer details
9. You install from your previous version and will find the same situation
10. Next morning, you explain to these guys and ask support.
11. They will blame you why you have not backed your files up even though you were not aware of the events approaching you
12. They will offer you the previous version
13. They will not help you by sorting things out within your admin ( it's not their job, that what he said!)
14. They will advise you to hire someone
15. They will be extremely unfriendly, arrogant and unprofessional
16. You will end up getting into heated conversation where they will play race card
17. They will send your future correspondence to junk mail so that you will never get them on your side
"This is my last email to you, don't even loose time answering it, that would go to spam straight away."
This is the language above you will get back..
Now why should people waste money to these COWBOYS who got no idea what they are doing but only to grab money using wordpress platform.
This people should not be allowed to publish any plug in here in first place.
I had an issue and post a question in the forums, nothing in 4 days, when I told in the forums that I wasn't able to wait and I was uninstalling, the developer told me "That is a good Solution for you..."
Nice Customer Service, even if you are offering this plugin for free, you can let your customers/users aware that your are no going to be available for the time being.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.