Deleting a taxonomy created with THIS plugin, leaves taxonomy and values still stored in the database, which is a major BUG!
Clearly UI is in the eye of the beholder, but unless I missed the class in UX/UI basics that says it's:
- much better to hide stuff than show it,
- make people click and scroll than not,
- fill a small amount of space with a load of content in a fixed window rather than have it dynamically resize to the content and available screen, and
- use a load of different sized fonts, some with bold, some without, rather than keep it clean and simple,
then the new UI is utter pants.
I used to love this plugin, I made the update on many websites and all of them broke, so disappointing.
The new UI is way worse than the old one, with huge UI-UX problems. Now there is no way to see all your Types and Taxonomies at a glance.
Well, like many I made the update on many of my sites and all of them broke. Please do not roll out an update until it is ready on a functional level.
The new UI is not much better--needless height limitations and "poppy" drop shadows, and no way to see all your CP's or CT's at a glance, resorting instead to a unintuitive select interface.
Please roll back to pre 1.0 UI, at least.
I just updated this plugin and everything is gone!!! DO NOT UPDATE!!!
This plugin seems to be really buggy. Whenever I rename a post type, the content inside disappears but is still stored in the database. This is a major bug that needs fixing urgently.
When the plugin was disabled it broke my site (running on IIS)
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.