Great plugin! One question. What and where is the new login php page? I assume "wp-login.php" is no longer used?
It helped me a lot. Thanks for this nice plugin.
Great plugin to add that custom touch to your site.
Works great, clean, and easy to use/customize.
Watch the "demo" video and you will be up and running in no time!
Great plugin for a nice customization!
Works wonderful with ADI 1.1.8 and WP 4.3. Never a Problem, update always fine.
Works for me, finally! In the general settings tab I had to uncheck the activate check box, save, check the activate check box and save again to have to settings be implemented.
if you want to change Login URL it can not do it, it just edit and change appearance of login page.
Nice plugin, good tutorial.
I would like to see :
1) Option for links below the form to be removed
2) Option to remove text above the form (just the form)
3) Option to set secret question for 'lost password'
4) Option to set all forms to remain within the theme/colour layout, including 'reset password' form
5) Capture on ALL forms, including login
6) Option to allow other plugins i.e. conditions/terms check box to be used.
One final thing, not sure its me but,
Whilst the lost password works, the other forms are not showing/replacing existing forms?
Hope my 6 suggestions (unless there are already implemented) are helpful
Other than that, I like it ;-)
.. it could be better if you'll implement it as a modal dialog!
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.