Integrate Constant Contact into your website with this full-featured plugin.
Would be a very good plugin but being that the developer has been aware that eventspot integration breaks the visual editor for quite some time and has not updated with a fix is disheartening
when i try to activate on multisite i get an error "This plugin does not have a valid header"
500 intrenal server error blank you screen and disappoint user as well as developer.
a) Form designer problems...your current form blocks your ability to add a new form. Only way around it is to save your current form and while is disappears to save you have to quickly right-click, open in new tab the add form button. Just poorly thought out and designed.
b) THE KICKER THAT MADE ME DELETE THE PLUG-IN. The newest update actually CRASHED MY WEBSITE!!! It had to be started from the FTP. I tried reinstalling it thinking maybe something just messed up...NOPE crashed it a second time.
Installed. It recognized my account info and that was that. It does not pick up any of my lists or contacts. Can't seem to do much with it.
Hours of problems with this plugin, especially with displaying events. Just doesn't consistently work and is buggy.
The features supposedly within the plugin are great, but after installing and configuring, I noticed a MAJOR SLOWDOWN in site load time that even caused 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable errors on this client's site. Required me to fully uninstall the plugin and just use Constant Contact's basic HTML form code (that also required heavy editing due to their inline CSS not displaying properly in WordPress).
I'm assuming there's some bad code in this plugin somewhere that just chugs resources. If this is ever updated, seems like it'd be a nifty plugin, but as is right now it's unusable.
This plugin is HUGE and brought my client's site to a crawl. No updates in quite a while. Not recommended.
Installed, as this would be incredibly helpful to a client and it crashed the site.
After installing the plugin it completely broke my site. Error code displayed at the top of every page and links stopped working. Had issues deactivating the plugin but finally got it off and site is back to normal.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.