I tried Version 1.3 on WP 4.2.2
although it said that tables and wp-config.php were changed successfully the plugin didn't do anything at all.
I did it successfully with Change Database Prefix.
This Plugin should be removed from WordPress.org
it did not finish and now I have to guess what it screwed up
ONly updates the wp_config.php file and NOT changing the table prefixes itself. After using this plugin, your site is dead.
Indeed ZERO stars.
Only changes the wp_config.php. Does NOT change the table prefixes. So you end up wit a non-working site because it does change the config and not the tables itself. Worthless.
I installed the plugin 'Change Database Prefix' from Ms. Bhumi Shah. That one works like a charm.
I used this plugin to change my table prefix but it nearly crashed the entire site.
All this plugin did was it just changed the info in wp-config.php & was failed to change any table prefix at all.
I'd recommend all of you to manually do this task.
Updates wp-config.php but thats about it
Gave db error and broke the site.
had to drop new tables and modified db_prefix in wp-config.php back to original value. Avoid this plugin.
Does not work. So many errors.
For some undisclosed error, the plugin did not manage to rename the tables, and told me to do it manually, while leaving the website broken.
this plugin does not work
to recoever from this you will need to restore your database and change the config file back to the original prefix.
absolutely rubbish and should be removed.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.