I have some requests for the plugin. Would you consider adding:
- a WYSIWYG editor to the textarea
- browse for image in medialibrary
- support for vimeo / youtube videos in the image area
- url for the entire widget (click anywhere on the widget to go to the link)
- put the sub-title inside a div (class="subtitle")
Would be awesome if you would do those things in a near future. I really want to use this plugin for a project.
This plugin is exactly what I wanted, but you should check that
$imageurl has a value before printing the
<img> tags. That way there's more flexibility to use this plugin without images.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.