The plugin is very good but does not support comments in documents. This is a very important feature that should not be missed
Feature requests - possibly for a premium version
1) 'Upload doc (possibly .docx?)' without having to create the document on the website first. Could be useful if a group mod wants to upload a document to a group.
2) Include a widget or a shortcode to allow more flexibility in where the creation of document can take place. Also make sure the widget / shortcode is very simple. Only the most basics are needed - i.e. Heading and Text Editor and no more. In the shortcode or widget settings you should be able to define document access. A second shortcode could be for 'attachments' and a third for 'tags' a fourth for 'parent'.
3) Allow synchronization if the BuddyPress has a Dropbox account e.g.
I believe these 3 things would make this plugin even greater and more useful.
After doing more testing I found that:
* auto-save is not working correctly with BuddyBoss Social Learner theme.
* major drain on server resources - discussed in support forums.
* inconsistent update of docs. Sometimes shared docs are not saved correctly.
* also agree with previous reviewer. Inline commenting system would be a good addition.
I have since found a possible alternative plugin which I am currently looking into.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.