very helpful plugin.This is real beauty of FLOSS (Free & Libre Open Source Software)that you get funcionality that is very helpful that too is with source code.& if you are happy with it you may go for Pro Version (if developer is offering) or may enhance by yourself or can hire somebody.
Thanks bro for this very useful & helpful plugin.
One suggestion for system generated code : one more text field not to use certain confusing characters by admin.He will type some chraracter so it will not generate those characters set in code.
1.I have not checked that whether email is delivered to registered or not since this is tested on localhost.
2. One minor problem in manual code functionality.It creates code automatically in LOWER CASE & on registration it creates automatically in UPPER CASE.So it is immpposible for users to register those user who have manual code.
Doesn't work, poor documentation, missing textdomains, etc...
This is an awesome plugin. I love it. Only 2 Things do I not understand/miss:
1. Why can I only create 10 codes at once?
2. I Need a Feature, that i can add the user to a predefined role/Group (eventually add plugin compatibility for membershipplugins) with the Code. Generally did I Need a plugin, which add users to a role simply with an invitecode. Hope you add this. (eventually with a PRO-Version of this Plugin - will pay for it!)
This aint working with the latest version of woocommerce?
It just bypasses the invitation code.
Installed and working on latest WordPress (4.1.1) running Buddypress, bbPress & WooCommerce. Great plugin! Hopefully it gets updated just to ensure compatibility and maybe bring Buddypress into the main plugin with a toggle to turn integration on/off rather than downloading a separate plugin for BuddyPress compatibility.
I'm using WooCommerce on my WordPress site and wanted a way to only allow known customers to login and place orders. This plugin works perfectly to ensure that only people with an invitation code I send them can register and shop.
bad plugin, lazy support
I didn't need an "invitation code" plugin but a "quiz plugin" (and not an easy math question).
With this plugin I've used this setup :
- generate an invitation code, you can as an example pick the birthdate of a celebrity with a specific format, let's say : "07.03.1962"
- then use the plugin Option text field to add something like "The code is tom cruise birthdate format MM.DD.YY" (and set the link to open in new window).
This way you have quite a bulletproof registration without the need to send invitation codes.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.