Display lists of user avatars using widgets or shortcodes.
Nice plugin.. but I noticed the following possible bug thought about reporting it to you:
1) It does NOT exclude users if there's a dash in the username?
is not hidden... because of the dash in the userID
2) When using shortocde [authoravatars],
Is there is a way to align the avatars to the left? align=left doesn't seem to be working?
3) When I used the following attributes:
show_biography=true show_name=true render_as_list=true
The list was way off!
I mean no author (except the first one), has his avatar/bio/name aligned correctly... its like everything is shifted (depending on bio length).. so by the time you reach the end of the list... its like 5-7 lines off of where it should be :)
4) Is there is anyway to add a box around each author?
I mean a box that contains his/her name/avatar & bio
to separate the author from the next one.
All in all... good job and it does what it promise... just I wish if you take care of the above points (if these are bugs/improvements you're welling to take care of).
I installed this plugin, and was overwhelmed by the number and depth of options available. It pulls in buddypress and wordpress profile fields and data too!
The depth of options shows a lot of thought and consideration went into creating this plugin.
Well done, Sir!
3 years using it,I forgot the 5 stars before, here they are :)
When use only avatars, it is good, but:
(1) when choose to use name, post numbers, email, and other texts, the alignments are messy, all mixed!!
(2) It should have an option that "link user to" "profile", not only "website" and "author page".
(3) i should have the choice not to show users' pictures on the widget setting.
(4) it should have the function that when mouse move over the avatar, show details of the user.
Needed to add some custom CSS styling to our child theme to make it look good but other than that, it displays the avatars of the authors just fine.
It is simple and useful, it was just for my needs.
What i like about this plugin, is the support that plugin author provided.
Thanks again for this plugin.
It works as described but it's also great that you can use the provided hooks in order to make modifications without making changes directly to the plugin files.
A nice plugin. Really good. My forum looks better now.
Zaista odličan dodatak.
It works if you don't use a local avatar uploading plugin that does things in any sort of wonky way. For reference you can read the author and I having an exchange here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/avatar-upload-compatibility?replies=3.
Paul was quick to reply and seems like a wonderful guy. 5/5 Fully deserved.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.