Looks great so far- like it a lot
I love this plugin because its the only one that gives me the option I need. There is one thing I don't like. The aligning. I put the widgit on the bottom of my site but the aligning is gradually. I want to align the avatars horizontally next to each other with the names under the avatar. Have a look on my website [Link redacted] Any suggestions? Thanks for the reply and greeting from the Netherlands!
Saved me a lot of trouble. With a little bit of adjusting, its capabilities are unique.
I tried a few of them before making my choice on this one !
The key points:
* both available as a widget and as shortcode for articles / pages
* list display configurable
Nice plugin.. but I noticed the following possible bug thought about reporting it to you:
1) It does NOT exclude users if there's a dash in the username?
is not hidden... because of the dash in the userID
2) When using shortocde [authoravatars],
Is there is a way to align the avatars to the left? align=left doesn't seem to be working?
3) When I used the following attributes:
show_biography=true show_name=true render_as_list=true
The list was way off!
I mean no author (except the first one), has his avatar/bio/name aligned correctly... its like everything is shifted (depending on bio length).. so by the time you reach the end of the list... its like 5-7 lines off of where it should be :)
4) Is there is anyway to add a box around each author?
I mean a box that contains his/her name/avatar & bio
to separate the author from the next one.
All in all... good job and it does what it promise... just I wish if you take care of the above points (if these are bugs/improvements you're welling to take care of).
I installed this plugin, and was overwhelmed by the number and depth of options available. It pulls in buddypress and wordpress profile fields and data too!
The depth of options shows a lot of thought and consideration went into creating this plugin.
Well done, Sir!
3 years using it,I forgot the 5 stars before, here they are :)
When use only avatars, it is good, but:
(1) when choose to use name, post numbers, email, and other texts, the alignments are messy, all mixed!!
(2) It should have an option that "link user to" "profile", not only "website" and "author page".
(3) i should have the choice not to show users' pictures on the widget setting.
(4) it should have the function that when mouse move over the avatar, show details of the user.
Needed to add some custom CSS styling to our child theme to make it look good but other than that, it displays the avatars of the authors just fine.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.