Audiobar is a stylish audio player bar that continues playing when visitors browse.
I run a popular music blog and used Audiobar for the past year or so and it's honestly been a love/hate relationship. With the most recent 3.8.1 update in WP, it became beyond too difficult to troubleshoot and fix and more. (See other recommendations/alternatives for players below)
- Great player
- Continuous playback for track after track
- Relatively easy install
- Zero, I mean ZERO support from the developer. (He'll openly tell you sorry, I don't support it - good luck)
- NO mobile/tablet support/functionality
- Alters the HTML/DIV classes of your site
- Created multiple scroll windows on my site
This used to be great plug-in, but with lack of support and outdated design/features - it's time to move on. I switched to the EX.FM player, even though it hasn't been updated in quite some time either. Otherwise a JS player would be optimal with a bit of code to sent the player to the next track.
- Just my Opin.
I want to give it a higher rating but unfortunately it breaks the responsive design of one's WP site once installed. In other words, the iframe wrapping makes the app incompatible with mobile devices and, for that reason, I am unable to use it.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.