All-in-one tool for admin panel customization. Change almost everything: admin menu, dashboard, login page, admin bar etc. Apply admin panel themes.
The plug-in seems to be able to hide or add things, so it performs as stated, although All I wanted to do was REORDER the menu. To do that I am uncomfortable hiding what exists and recreating the link across multiple plug-ins & similar.
For some reason, probably security, Admin themes informs me to use latest browser as it cant upload themes, but I care not for this feature, WP skin is fine in black mode.
Plug-in seems ok, but unfortunately for me, I dont want to hide or add things, just reorder them and this plug-in doesn't do that. For this reason, its uninstalled. I give it 3 stars because the marketing says "All-in-one tool for admin panel customization". It is not.
I like your plugin. Very good plugin.
Does the job and quite complet, except for removing subentries in admin menus, but functions exist for that !
This is one of the Plugins wich has entered in my list of "the most useful" and that will published at appropriate place. Thank you developers - donation will send as far as possible (i am starting my charitable business and hardly dependent on sales).
In short, the plugin has great potential and was probably outstanding in a previous version. There are a number of really lacking features in this plugin that could easily be fixed, but seem to have simply been neglected.
1. There is no upload button for images, you have to copy/paste the URL.
2. The logo to replace the WordPress icon is not vertically aligned properly, even if you use a 28px max, as instructed.
3. If you try to customize the admin bar colors, random things don't get colored. Like separators and the "collapse menu" button. The icons don't have their own color options, so if you use a color combination with low contrast, the icons look like puke because they are simply the text color, but transparent (even less contrast).
4. If you change the text of the "back to website" button on the login screen, it's no longer a link. You have to add the link yourself, which is utterly random considering it's meant to replace the back to website link.
5. Login screen customizations are severly lacking. You can change the logo and tweak a couple of links, and that's about it.
6. The language is very poorly written, eg:  "Put here an URL of the new top bar image",  "Put here a link for admin bar logo ." (notice the space before the period)
7. Some things are just poorly designed and you have to try it out to see if it even works as you would expect. For example, if you upload a custom admin bar logo, but check "Hide default WordPress logo", it also hides your custom logo.
Not only an amazing plugin, but the support is 5 star too!!
I'm using this plugin for a client site, I was able to modify every single element of all user menu, color interface, and also I added a custom voice and link to the documentation.
Obviously, also the wp-login page, with custom color and logo.
like no other. Perfect if you make websites for clients.
This is a very complete plugin for change administration bar, Menú, logo, etc...
I think user must done donations for to have guaranteed updates.
Thank's very much.
I have installed it for editing the dashboard and for that it worked brilliantly.
Then I tried to change the names of the menu items, which would be great, but it didn´t work.
Again, for what I needed it most, it worked very well.
You must log in to submit a review. You can also log in or register using the form near the top of this page.