Title: zetzero's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# zetzero

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Trinity Audio - Text to Speech AI audio player to convert content into audio] :)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointing-98/)
 *  Thread Starter [zetzero](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/)
 * (@zetzero)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointing-98/#post-16397171)
 * I gave one more a try, and it works. Thanx
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by [zetzero](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Problem with updating feed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-updating-feed/)
 *  Thread Starter [zetzero](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/)
 * (@zetzero)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-updating-feed/#post-10585023)
 * [@shawnogordo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shawnogordo/): I don’t use
   any other plugin. I stick to Blurry. Anyway, after deactivated it a few times
   and deleting once or twice, the feed was updated successfully. I don’t understand
   how this random acts would accidentally solved the problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Problem with updating feed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-updating-feed/)
 *  Thread Starter [zetzero](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/)
 * (@zetzero)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-updating-feed/#post-10582018)
 * Hi,
    Thank you for your support. I dont host audio file to blurry. What more,
   I never followed steps you describe in your first advice and all episodes are
   included in Apple podcast directory.So? Beside I cleared all plugins many times.
   The problem persists.
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by [zetzero](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by [zetzero](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zetzero/).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)