Title: zeisch's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# zeisch

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EventPrime – Events Calendar, Bookings, Tickets & AI] compatibility with Yoast Seo](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-yoast-seo-9/)
 *  [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-with-yoast-seo-9/#post-18255708)
 * Oh, I’m right now on other calendar and waiting for this update with yoast to
   change to your plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Planner] Посты в телеграм дублируются](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8b-%d0%b2-%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b5%d0%b3%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%bc-%d0%b4%d1%83%d0%b1%d0%bb%d0%b8%d1%80%d1%83%d1%8e%d1%82%d1%81%d1%8f/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8b-%d0%b2-%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b5%d0%b3%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%bc-%d0%b4%d1%83%d0%b1%d0%bb%d0%b8%d1%80%d1%83%d1%8e%d1%82%d1%81%d1%8f/#post-18238940)
 * Вот непонятно, проблема появляется через раз. Я так понимаю, что wordpress создает
   дополнительные url при публикации контента и они периодически подхватываются 
   плагином. 
   Но вроде проблема ушла сама собой. Последние два поста не появлялась.
 * Но теперь появилась другая проблема.
 * Я впервые настроил твиттер. При попытке публикации в Твиттер появляется ошибка:
 * **Ошибка отправки:**You are not permitted to perform this action.
 * Я два раза перепроверил инструкции, перевыпустил ключи в API Твиттера – ничего
   не помогло.
 * Что правильно проставить здесь?
 * ![](https://ohmyfin.fi/wp-content/uploads/2025/01/2142414-png.avif)
 * И что нужно писать здесь, не увидел в инструкции:
 * ![](https://ohmyfin.fi/wp-content/uploads/2025/01/1134214-png.avif)
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Social Planner] Посты в телеграм дублируются](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8b-%d0%b2-%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b5%d0%b3%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%bc-%d0%b4%d1%83%d0%b1%d0%bb%d0%b8%d1%80%d1%83%d1%8e%d1%82%d1%81%d1%8f/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%81%d1%82%d1%8b-%d0%b2-%d1%82%d0%b5%d0%bb%d0%b5%d0%b3%d1%80%d0%b0%d0%bc-%d0%b4%d1%83%d0%b1%d0%bb%d0%b8%d1%80%d1%83%d1%8e%d1%82%d1%81%d1%8f/#post-18234335)
 * Да, один.
 * Ссылки в группах сразу удалял, но там на 404 страницу ссылка одна точно вела.
 * Посты постятся в эту группу телеграмма: [https://t.me/ohmyfin](https://t.me/ohmyfin)
 * Я там все сразу чищу.
 * Я предполагаю, что может быть несовместимость с с одним или парой плагинов:
 * [https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/](https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/)
   
   [https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/cyrlitera/](https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/cyrlitera/)
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsBlogger] Header too long in mobile and author icons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-too-long-in-mobile-and-author-icons/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-too-long-in-mobile-and-author-icons/#post-18012232)
 * Yes, it about highlights. I experiencing this issue on Iphone XR and 15 Pro.
 * About author icons. I think it shouldn’t be bigger. If you look at picture, the
   circle image is not completely filled. There’s a small white part at the bottom:
   [https://prnt.sc/2gJZ0wlTCROk](https://prnt.sc/2gJZ0wlTCROk)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsBlogger] Dark theme is using Dark headers in the posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dark-theme-is-using-dark-headers-in-the-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dark-theme-is-using-dark-headers-in-the-posts/#post-18001146)
 * And I found new issue.
 * So this is main page, where is all of our materials are: [https://ohmyfin.fi/](https://ohmyfin.fi/)
   
   [https://prnt.sc/vN_yEo7xXXb9](https://prnt.sc/vN_yEo7xXXb9)As you see an a piccture,
   there is no spaces.
 * In the material is differenet situation: [https://ohmyfin.fi/towers-jazz-saturday/](https://ohmyfin.fi/towers-jazz-saturday/)
   
   There is spaces. [https://prnt.sc/vwVwzbLEiySQ](https://prnt.sc/vwVwzbLEiySQ)
   So it should be like on second screenshot.Thank you one more time.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsBlogger] Dark theme is using Dark headers in the posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dark-theme-is-using-dark-headers-in-the-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dark-theme-is-using-dark-headers-in-the-posts/#post-18000398)
 * Hello!
 * I made this changes, but I think it doesn’t work
 * [https://prnt.sc/ZGZ9TG0nZglE](https://prnt.sc/ZGZ9TG0nZglE)
 * [https://prnt.sc/EU5mkg9wuxFe](https://prnt.sc/EU5mkg9wuxFe)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[NewsBlogger] Dark theme is using Dark headers in the posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dark-theme-is-using-dark-headers-in-the-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dark-theme-is-using-dark-headers-in-the-posts/#post-17999255)
 * I mean #2 post title, not #1
   I try to explain it here: [https://prnt.sc/XadG8nV-neQ2](https://prnt.sc/XadG8nV-neQ2)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced AJAX Product Filters] Styles not like default in filters](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/styles-not-like-default-in-filters/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/styles-not-like-default-in-filters/#post-16820427)
 * I think yes, i rewrite css a little bit by myself. But it would be great, if 
   in plugin will be forced css styles for that problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced AJAX Product Filters] Too much requests to data](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-much-requests-to-data/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/too-much-requests-to-data/#post-16789200)
 * Олег, правильно ли я понимаю, что можно по-русски общаться?
 * I made all of this changes, but it doesn’t help. Maybe just a little
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce by AdTribes – Product Feeds for WooCommerce] Feed not creating](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-not-creating-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feed-not-creating-4/#post-16766868)
 * Oh, God! Thank you very much! It helps! It makes time of load twice less.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced AJAX Product Filters] Advanced AJAX Product Filters by BeRocket shown above cart at mobile version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-ajax-product-filters-by-berocket-shown-above-cart-at-mobile-version/)
 *  Thread Starter [zeisch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zeisch/)
 * (@zeisch)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/advanced-ajax-product-filters-by-berocket-shown-above-cart-at-mobile-version/#post-16498283)
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/www.linkpicture.com/q/11_197.jpg?ssl=1)
 * I mean this. Ok, I understand. It’s theme problem.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)