Title: ZappyTech's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ZappyTech

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fast Secure Contact Form] Follow Previous Field only causes an indent](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/follow-previous-field-only-causes-an-indent/)
 *  [ZappyTech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/)
 * (@zappytech)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/follow-previous-field-only-causes-an-indent/#post-4645121)
 * Hi Clare,
 * I am having the same issue. It seems that there are some extra pixels in the 
   position of the field you want to follow but I do not know how to fix it. Have
   you had any luck?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Theme My Login] Unable to access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-access-admin-panel-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [ZappyTech](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zappytech/)
 * (@zappytech)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-access-admin-panel-3/#post-3647348)
 * Yes, I did use the Restrict Admin Access feature, unfortunately. How do I reverse
   this? I deleted the files through the cPanel but when I reload the plugin, I 
   do not have an opportunity to change the restriction. Upon activation of the 
   plugin, I am immediately taken to the profile page. Any ideas on how to circumvent
   this?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)