Title: zactoff's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# zactoff

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 106 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Updating from 6.13.2.1 to 6.14.0 breaks month view layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/#post-18545807)
 * Hey Tristan,
 * That was it, it’s been such a long time since I’ve worked on this site I didn’t
   recall I’d overridden some of the templates!
 * Thank you so much for your patience and assistance with this, very much appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Updating from 6.13.2.1 to 6.14.0 breaks month view layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/#post-18544425)
 * Still haven’t fixed it, but can see that the structure of the month view calendar
   is significantly different between version 1.13.2.1 and 6.14.0
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Updating from 6.13.2.1 to 6.14.0 breaks month view layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/#post-18544299)
 * Hi Tristan,
 * Did try clearing LS cache, didn’t help, plus don’t have this on local environment.
 * Disabling plugins didn’t help either, but switching to twenty-twenty three caused
   the month view to display correctly.
 * Currently fossicking through the theme to see what might be effecting it.
 * What changes to the CSS for Event Calendar have there been for month display 
   though? As it’s displaying correctly when using previous 6.13.2.1 version?
 * FYI, just in case you choose to inspect the live site I’ve rolled the plugin 
   back to 6.13.2.1 so the issue isn’t showing there now.
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Updating from 6.13.2.1 to 6.14.0 breaks month view layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-from-6-13-2-1-to-6-14-0-breaks-month-view-layout/#post-18543797)
 * Hey Tristan, appreciate the swift response, have left the live site showing the
   error for now, if you need to inspect it as per URL submitted above.
 * Info as follows:
 * PHP version: 7.4.33
 * WordPress version: 6.8.1
 * The Events Calendar (not Pro) Version: 6.14.0
 * Theme is custom built (by myself) off of Underscores
 * I have been able to reproduce the issue locally, and resolved by reverting to
   previous version of Event Calendar 6.13.2.1 (not yet applied to live).
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Paid Memberships Pro - Content Restriction, User Registration, & Paid Subscriptions] Lost Password link reverts to default WordPress form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-password-link-reverts-to-default-wordpress-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-password-link-reverts-to-default-wordpress-form/#post-17762191)
 * Hi Jarryd,
 * Thanks for getting back to me, there is no ‘home page’ option under the Membership
   pages settings menu (see screen shot).
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/www.zaccety.com/tmp/pmp-page-settings.png?ssl=1)
 * I have the ‘log in’ page set to use the WP default, and in the page template 
   for the “Home” page I’m using the [pmpro_login] shortcode.
 * In the Settings > Reading menu I have specified the static “Home” page as the
   homepage.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TranslatePress - Translate Multilingual sites with AI Translation] Language switcher triggering issues on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/language-switcher-triggering-issues-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/language-switcher-triggering-issues-on-mobile/#post-17455447)
 * Thanks for getting back to me, have enabled this but it doesn’t seem to make 
   any difference.
 * Is this because this setting says:”This will affect only the shortcode language
   switcher.”?
 * My client is using the Floating language selection option (and wants to continue
   using this).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16823835)
 * Sure, link below.
 * We’re also getting a lot of ‘resource limit reached’ errors when WC is active,
   again this isn’t happening on other WC sites on the same server, so wondering
   if something is triggering it. The memory limit in the php.ini is set to 1024M
   so should be plenty. Am asking the server hosts to investigate this also.
 * [https://zaccety.com/pics/powerevolutionperformance_wc_home.png](https://zaccety.com/pics/powerevolutionperformance_wc_home.png)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16822323)
 * Hi,
    1. Deactivate plugins – can’t do this as it’s a live site, that’s why I cloned 
       it hoping to see the same issue, which I don’t.
    2. Update WooCommerce – it’s up to date
    3. As far as I’ve been told, there is no security config or firewall rule that 
       should be effecting it, there are other sites on the server running WC with 
       no problem
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16810059)
 * Unfortunately this is not possible as the dev server is separate to the live.
 * I cloned the site hoping to be able to recreate the issue, but the issue isn’t
   apparent on the dev server. That’s why I’m in touch with you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16802150)
 * I’ve not been clear, this is not resolved. I was trying to say that that’s it’s
   working on Dev, but not working on Live.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16794107)
 * Thanks for your continued support, in answer to your questions:
   Live PHP Version
   8.1.17Dev PHP Version 8.0.28I downgraded Live to PHP Version 8.0.28 and the WC
   Home screen is still showing blank panels an the “There was an error getting 
   your inbox. Please try again.” error.I wasn’t aware that the WC Payments plugin
   required Jetpack, but this is currently inactive. It was included in the initial
   install, then after following the instructions to full uninstall as per your 
   link, it was not included on the subsequent install, then following the next 
   complete uninstall, it was included again. No iteration of the installation resulted
   in a working WC Home page.
 * To reiterate, I followed the documentation on Uninstalling WooCommerce as per
   your link, on the Live server, not Dev. I’ve not had to revert anything on Dev
   everything appears to be working.
 * I can confirm that WC Payments was not included in the initial instal on Dev,
   but I have just added it (although not completed the required steps to activate),
   but can confirm that the WC Home page appears to be fully working.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16788922)
 * Further to this, I’m seeing this error a lot in the debug log:
 * ‘PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘/home/dunamoi/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/src/Admin/API/Reports/Orders/Stats/DataStore.php’(
   include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php81/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/dunamoi/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-payments/vendor/jetpack-autoloader/class-php-autoloader.
   php:90′
 * We’re not using JetPack, and don’t intend to, I don’t understand why there’s 
   any reference to it.
 * I’ve tried adding the line define( ‘WC_REMOVE_ALL_DATA’, true ); to wp-config
   then deactivating, deleting and reinstalling WC just in case there was something
   left in the db from initial install, but it’s not helped, I’m still seeing a 
   blank WC Setup screen with the large “Error connecting getting inbox” warning.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16788698)
 * Hi, tried re-running the setup wizard, the first select for “country” isn’t responding
   at all so can’t progress past the first screen.
 * Pending actions were:
   aioseo_image_sitemap_scanpinterest_for_woocommerce_hourly_heartbeatwoocommerce_cleanup_draft_orderswc_gla_cron_daily_notespinterest_for_woocommerce_daily_heartbeataioseo_cache_pruneRan
   them all manually and got the “successfully updated” message, but they all remained
   listed under pending.There are 6 Failed actions:pinterest_for_woocommerce_hourly_heartbeatwoocommerce_admin/
   stored_state_setup_for_products/async/run_remote_notificationspinterest_for_woocommerce_hourly_heartbeatpinterest_for_woocommerce_hourly_heartbeatpinterest_for_woocommerce_hourly_heartbeatpinterest_for_woocommerce_hourly_heartbeat
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WC Admin mainly blank, error getting inbox](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wc-admin-mainly-blank-error-getting-inbox/#post-16778579)
 * Thanks for getting back to me, cleared the cache on the site and resaved permalinks,
   there’s no other servere caching going in.
 * I can now see the “Let’s get you started” and “Things to do next” panels but 
   I’m still seeing the “There was an error getting your inbox. Please try again.”
   error, any idea what could be causing this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] AJAX 403 error when accessing next month](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ajax-403-error-when-accessing-next-month/)
 *  Thread Starter [zactoff](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/)
 * (@zactoff)
 * [4 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ajax-403-error-when-accessing-next-month/#post-16067561)
 * Thanks for the reply, have been through the LightSpeed settings as per the link
   you shared, this seems to have helped.
 * Cheers,

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 106 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/zactoff/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)