Title: Yoz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Yoz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Timely All-in-One Events Calendar] excusion of "ai1ec_event" in the event detail url](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excusion-of-ai1ec_event-in-the-event-detail-url/)
 *  [Yoz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/)
 * (@yoz)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excusion-of-ai1ec_event-in-the-event-detail-url/#post-3799931)
 * me too. Nobody would have any idea?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link View] [Plugin: Link View] Some suggestions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/)
 *  [Yoz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/)
 * (@yoz)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/page/2/#post-2689362)
 * i did not put code and /code sorry
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link View] [Plugin: Link View] Some suggestions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/)
 *  [Yoz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/)
 * (@yoz)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/page/2/#post-2689361)
 * Thank you for your quick response!
    In fact I did not put any space. The error
   was easier. I did not put ` `. It’s all good thank you.
 * By cons I can not save the image and name on the same line and the URL on a separate
   line below.Is that with a CSS class I could get this result which is there another
   solution?
    thank you Yoz
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link View] [Plugin: Link View] Some suggestions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/)
 *  [Yoz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/)
 * (@yoz)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/page/2/#post-2689359)
 * Hello and Happy New Year!
    Thank you for this update. I must be bad, but I can
   not use JSON data structure. when I put in my page code: [linkview show_cat_name
   = “0”] {“name”: “”, “image_l”: “”, “address_l”: “URL”} [/ linkview] I get the
   error message: • ERROR while decoding json. There must be an error in your “link_items”
   json syntax. Can you help me please ? Best regards, Yoz
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Link View] [Plugin: Link View] Some suggestions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/)
 *  [Yoz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yoz/)
 * (@yoz)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-link-view-some-suggestions/page/2/#post-2689356)
 * Hi,
    I just used your plugin. It is really very good. The only worry is that 
   I’m forced to choose between the display image or display text … And of course
   I would like to have the 2. And if I could choose the order image + text or text
   + image would be perfect 🙂
 * Best regards,
    Yoz

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)