Title: yospyn's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# yospyn

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[jQuery Colorbox] [Plugin: jQuery Colorbox] Colorbox just ain't working, plugin conflict?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-colorbox-just-aint-working-plugin-conflict/)
 *  Thread Starter [yospyn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/)
 * (@yospyn)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-colorbox-just-aint-working-plugin-conflict/#post-1722964)
 * Arne,
 * You’re awesome. Is this where I make a donation [http://www.techotronic.de/donate/](http://www.techotronic.de/donate/)?
 * I have no idea how that got in there, but I removed it from the footer and the
   colorbox works great. WHEW.
 * Josh
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[jQuery Colorbox] [Plugin: jQuery Colorbox] Colorbox just ain't working, plugin conflict?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-colorbox-just-aint-working-plugin-conflict/)
 *  Thread Starter [yospyn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yospyn/)
 * (@yospyn)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-jquery-colorbox-colorbox-just-aint-working-plugin-conflict/#post-1722929)
 * Thanks Arne – I’ve deactivated both FB Share and TweetMeme but it didn’t have
   any affect. Also commented out the “ShareThis” Javascript but that didn’t matter
   either.
 * I’m leaving them deactivated for now. I wonder if there’s a conflict with JS 
   or scripts in the header? Still lost, if you get a moment to peek at the source
   of [http://www.wornmagazine.com/2010/06/activation-portraits-polaroids/](http://www.wornmagazine.com/2010/06/activation-portraits-polaroids/)
   I’d really appreciate it.
 * Josh

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)