Title: yeoric's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# yeoric

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Broken Link Checker] Lots of false positives – not quite, as it turns out](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lots-of-false-positives-not-quite-as-it-turns-out/)
 *  Thread Starter [yeoric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/)
 * (@yeoric)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lots-of-false-positives-not-quite-as-it-turns-out/#post-15772266)
 * As I said, all is well if I switch off the Secret Content plugin. Without that,
   I get a list that includes basically ALL links in the site shown as 404. A few
   examples:
    [http://wp.flyhi.de/alle-personen/](http://wp.flyhi.de/alle-personen/)(
   to a page) [http://wp.flyhi.de/balin-ein-zwerg-von-durins-volk/](http://wp.flyhi.de/balin-ein-zwerg-von-durins-volk/)(
   to a post) [http://wp.flyhi.de/alle-personen/#e](http://wp.flyhi.de/alle-personen/#e)(
   to an anchor inside a post) I created a link list with a different plugin, and
   I confirmed that every site-internal link is affected.
 * It seems obvious that the Broken Link Checker does not act from within the context
   of my browser session, because 404 errors are exactly what you get with the Secret
   Content plugin if you are not logged in. You should be able to verify this if
   you install the Secret Content plugin on a test site (and mark the pages and 
   posts that contain links as “Show this to logged-in visitors only”).
 * So I have a workaround: For the link check, I just switch of the Secret Content
   plugin for a few minutes, then I switch it on again.
    IF the login requirement
   is the reason for the observed behaviour, maybe the Broken Link Checker could
   store a username and password to create a logged-in environment for its test 
   runs.
 * I think we can close this case. I am willing to do more tests if you require 
   them for further checks, should the behaviour of your plugin be different from
   your expectations. As I said, I changed my rating to 5 stars.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Pinboard] Updating failed. Error message: The response is not a valid JSON response.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-failed-error-message-the-response-is-not-a-valid-json-response/)
 *  [yeoric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/)
 * (@yeoric)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updating-failed-error-message-the-response-is-not-a-valid-json-response/page/3/#post-13497799)
 * I can confirm sabinevi’s post that the Strato Guestbook Spam Filter seems to 
   be the culprit. It is under the security settings. Once I switched the filter
   to “not active” everything is fine.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid] Nice Gallery Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nice-gallery-plugin-11/)
 *  Thread Starter [yeoric](https://wordpress.org/support/users/yeoric/)
 * (@yeoric)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nice-gallery-plugin-11/#post-13467423)
 * 1 Star reduction for the “small gripe” mentioned, of course. I see no option 
   to center the slider instance vertically, this means it pops to the upper viewport
   margin, this means the sticky header hides part of it. Please correct me if I
   overlooked an option.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)