Title: Code Machine's Replies - page 8 | WordPress.org

---

# Code Machine

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
8 [9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/9/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/9/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Responsive screen size](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-screen-size-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-screen-size-1/#post-5767571)
 * Hello,
 * Are you saying that your site responsive CSS code is not working when you activating
   the Plugin?
 * This Plugin is not involved in the frontend by anyway. But might be its a hidden
   bug. Please confirm
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AWStats Report Viewer] Error on installation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-installation-16/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-installation-16/#post-5849907)
 * Hello,
 * Sorry for the delay.
 * PHP exec() function has been disabled by your host provider.
 * You might contact them about that.
 * Please let me know if you need any other help
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] CJT and WordPress Dashboard (home)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cjt-and-wordpress-dashboard-home/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cjt-and-wordpress-dashboard-home/#post-5824332)
 * Hello,
 * Do you’ve any CJT Code Blocks created?
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[AWStats Report Viewer] It does not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-does-not-work-24/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-does-not-work-24/#post-7932141)
 * Thanks!
 * You’re correct.
 * I found difficulty getting it to run on all servers as the awstats.pl script 
   is located under different locations based on server configuration and CPanel
   version. The problem is I couldn’t know the location of the script under other
   server configuration as I don’t have access to them.
 * Just I’ve no time but I’m willing to get back to this Plugin again. I might also
   ask community to help me getting access to their servers or even to ask their
   host providers for the path of awstats.pl script.
 * Please submit a support question with the issue you’ve as I will get to it later.
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] Adding and tags](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-and-tags/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-and-tags/#post-5674995)
 * Hello,
 * Simply, if you’re want to embedded (copy and past template code into code block)
   template into a code block you then need to use <script> and <style> tags for
   JS and CSS types respectively. However you need to write those tags only if you’re
   using “HTML” and “PHP” code files.
 * The code inside every Code block is a “CODE FILE”. Code file has type. You can
   change code file TYPE by clicking on “master” (right to the Block name). CJT 
   would automatically add <script>, <style> and even <?php ?> tags for Javascript,
   CSS and PHP types respectively.
 * hope this helps.
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] Adding code to the login page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-code-to-the-login-page/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-code-to-the-login-page/#post-5773560)
 * Hello,
 * No, CJT won’t work with the Login page.
 * I believe we would consider such a feature.
 * We will let you know.
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] URGENT BUG?: when using regex, the code block is shown in the Entire Website!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urgent-bug-when-using-regex-the-code-block-is-shown-in-the-entire-website/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urgent-bug-when-using-regex-the-code-block-is-shown-in-the-entire-website/#post-5654269)
 * Hello,
 * No. I haven’t check it with WooCommerce.
 * The expression you use is correct.
 * Note: You might also escape domain name . (e.g domain\.com) but it doesn’t matter
   as . is matching any single character.
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] define('WP_CACHE', true);](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/definewp_cache-true-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/definewp_cache-true-1/#post-5711192)
 * It seems you wrote wrong character(s).
 * Is it a public site can be accessed through internet?
 * You can supply FTP access to the site and I will fix it for you.
 * Let me know so I will send you my email.
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] define('WP_CACHE', true);](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/definewp_cache-true-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/definewp_cache-true-1/#post-5711129)
 * Hello,
 * Sorry or the delay.
 * It seems that you’ve a Plugin that required WP_CACHE constant to be defined.
 * WP Config File Editor currently is not being support any custom (created by Plugins)
   constants, only WordPress constants is being supported. The Help box tells that“
   you will lose any custom changes you’ve in the config file once you saved it”.
 * A simple solution is by Go To WP Config File Editor Dashboard page, Scroll down,
   Click Preview, Add define(‘WP_CACHE’, true); in a separated line after WP_DEBUG
   constant.
 * Let me know if you still have a problem
 * hope this helps.
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Config File Editor] Excellent plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excellent-plugin-1084/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excellent-plugin-1084/#post-7920132)
 * Thank you!
 * Glad you like it
 * More features upcoming soon
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] URGENT BUG?: when using regex, the code block is shown in the Entire Website!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urgent-bug-when-using-regex-the-code-block-is-shown-in-the-entire-website/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urgent-bug-when-using-regex-the-code-block-is-shown-in-the-entire-website/#post-5654188)
 * Hello,
 * I cannot reproduce the same issue on my side.
 * It just works fine – only for the target page.
 * Are you sure that “All Pages/Entire Web Site” checkbox is not checked?
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] jquery code block won't save](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-code-block-wont-save/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jquery-code-block-wont-save/#post-5649046)
 * Hello,
 * How it doesn’t save?
 * Will the Block still empty after refreshing the page?
 * Please explain.
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AWStats Report Viewer] error creating backup file](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-creating-backup-file/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-creating-backup-file/#post-5589526)
 * As I said in my previous comment above. I need to figure out the installation
   parameters for your CPanel version.
 * I’m planning to check this by tomorrow.
 * I will try to get it quickly.
 * I will send you another message then.
 * Thanks for your words about the product.
 * I appreciate that!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AWStats Report Viewer] error creating backup file](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-creating-backup-file/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-creating-backup-file/#post-5589387)
 * A friend of mine report the same issue days ago.
 * I checked his server and found the server is using different CPanel version.
 * I’m going to manually discover the installation parameters and send them to you
   in this post.
 * Thanks for using the Plugin and for submitting a question. This helps me maintain
   the Plugin!
 * Sorry about that.
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] permalink](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink-61/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink-61/#post-5586497)
 * Hello!
 * Unfortunately not. The permalink is part of .htaccess file not wp-config file.
 * Thank you!
 * Regards,
    AHMeD

Viewing 15 replies - 106 through 120 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
8 [9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/9/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/9/?output_format=md)