Title: Code Machine's Replies - page 7 | WordPress.org

---

# Code Machine

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
7 [8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] invalid html markup](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-html-markup-1/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-html-markup-1/#post-6440184)
 * Hello yezzz,
 * I’m the main developer for this Plugin and I just saw your message.
 * You’re right on what you said.
 * The container element there is because we’re providing PHP Framework from which
   you can reach Block Shortcode HTML from JavaScript, here is an example of CJT
   Date Picker Package code
 *     ```
       <script type="text/javascript">
           <?php /* Dynamically load Theme */ $cb->fw()->template()->useTheme($cb->params()->get('theme')) ; ?>
           // Initialize Date Picker jQuery Plugin.
           window.addEventListener('load', function() {
                   jQuery("#<?php echo $cb->containerElementId() ?> input").datepicker(<?php echo $cb->params()->json('theme'); ?>);
               }
           );
       </script>
       ```
   
 * Note `$cb->containerElementId()` is returning the SPAN element id
 * There is one still knows about this Framework as its not documented yet
 * Regards the TAG I will consider this in the next release. We will use DIV tag
   instead.
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AWStats Report Viewer] awstats Instalation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/awstats-instalation/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/awstats-instalation/#post-6175501)
 * Hello,
 * Sorry for the late response.
 * I don’t believe you can solve this without getting this directory writable. I’m
   willing to enhance my Plugins in the next weeks.
 * I will let you know if I can get around this
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/page/2/#post-6089952)
 * This note is already there in the top right box.
 * Didn’t you noticed this?
 * Its in the config form page
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] help! my admin account is gone!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-my-admin-account-is-gone-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-my-admin-account-is-gone-1/#post-6072463)
 * You might have the same issue:
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26?replies=17#post-6907402](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26?replies=17#post-6907402)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/page/2/#post-6089933)
 * THANKS!!
 * For now, I will add a feature that takes wp-config file backup just before saving,
   send admin email with unique backup link that would backup wp-config file in 
   case any error produced from the changes.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/#post-6089930)
 * I really appreciate your comments regards the Plugin
 * I’m really sorry wasting your valuable time.
 * I created this Plugin and still waiting Community Reviews.
 * Its BETA Plugin currently version 0.5
 * I’m waiting to see if its really useful. If it helps users I will add a huge 
   number of features to this Plugin. I’ve already wrote a list of features but 
   I need to verify that the concept is required.
 * Glad you got everything works fine.
    Please accept my apology.
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/#post-6089920)
 * Do you’ve wp-config.php file backup
 * You need to set MU installation by using the following constants:
 * define(‘MULTISITE’, true);
    define(‘SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL’, true); define(‘DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE’,‘
   DOMAIN_HERE’); define(‘PATH_CURRENT_SITE’, ‘/’); define(‘SITE_ID_CURRENT_SITE’,
   1); define(‘BLOG_ID_CURRENT_SITE’, 1);
 * You need to specify the correct values for those constants as they was before
   updating wp-config.php file
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/#post-6089889)
 * Did you tried to login from another Browser?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/#post-6089881)
 * I want to regenerate the issue in my WordPress installation
 * I will check it and get back to you shortly
 * I’m sorry about that!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/#post-6089869)
 * I can help you on that but I must have FTP access
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/#post-6089868)
 * You lost MU configuration after saved wp-config.php file
 * You must revert this through FTP. wp-config. file is what telling WordPress about
   MU configuration. All MU parameters is there.
 * “Using Editor: It will save the file exactly edited by admin so everything should
   work fine with no problems.” ==> This is not correct. I’m sorry.
 * It will always erase CUSTOM fields as I mentioned in the Plugin page.
 * I just want to make sure its not Secure Keys issues. Please try Login from another
   Browser. If you still unable to login then you’ve to write them through FTP
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Can't access admin panel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-access-admin-panel-26/#post-6089863)
 * 1. What error you’re getting when trying to access?
    2. Is the login page displayed
   but you just cannot login? 3. Is there any visible error message displayed? 4.
   Did you update wp-config.php file using EDITOR or using FORM?
 * Using the FORM: This Plugin will only writes those fields in the FORM page. It
   will erase all the old file and generate new one with the supported fields only.
 * Using Editor: It will save the file exactly edited by admin so everything should
   work fine with no problems.
 * MU installation has specific constants that is not generated by the Plugin yet.
   May be in later versions, but now it won’t work with MU installation
 * You need to write MU installation manually back to wp-config.php file. [http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network](http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network).
   You cannot do that without successfully login to WordPress or through FTP
 * I will create Backup solution to be releases in the next version. I will do that
   really soon.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Config File Editor] broke my website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broke-my-website-12/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broke-my-website-12/#post-7958204)
 * Please instead of posting wrong rating try to read what authors write in the 
   Plugin page:
 * “You will lose any custom (Writen from FTP, etc…) code in the wp-config.php file
   after saving the form”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] help! my admin account is gone!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-my-admin-account-is-gone-1/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-my-admin-account-is-gone-1/#post-6072447)
 * Follow [http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network](http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network)
   step to activate your MU site again.
 * You will need to do that either from FTP or by using the Plugin. When using the
   Plugin you will need to update config file manually as its won’t write MU constants/
 * Seems you never read the Notes in the Pluign page that says “You will lose any
   custom (Writen from FTP, etc…) code in the wp-config.php file after saving the
   form”
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Config File Editor] broke my website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broke-my-website-12/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broke-my-website-12/#post-7958203)
 * This Plugin is working only with wp-config.php file.
 * There is not Database Table created or any Database interaction.
 * It acts only with two Database functions: update_option() and get_option(). Those’re
   WordPress functions. Nothing else..
 * The Plugin is risk and this mentioned in the Plugin page.
 * You should know what are you doing. You also should be aware that any custom 
   fields will be erased. I also mentioned this in the Plugin Page notes.
 * MU will be down with no doubts as the Plugin is not supporting MU Config Options.
   It wont write MU constants. However once the config file is fixed everything 
   would work fine but never corrupt Database. I’m SURE
 * You need to read author Notes and Waning before using Plugins.
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD

Viewing 15 replies - 91 through 105 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
7 [8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)