Title: Code Machine's Replies - page 3 | WordPress.org

---

# Code Machine

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
3 [4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Plugin Dashboard not loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dashboard-not-loading/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dashboard-not-loading/#post-8849844)
 * Hello,
 * OK, Good
 * You’re much welcome
 * I’m happy you got it worked!
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Plugin Dashboard not loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dashboard-not-loading/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-dashboard-not-loading/#post-8849660)
 * Hello,
 * Seems to me like Browser Cache Issue.
 * Please try to clear Your Browser Cache — From Browser Settings — and Refresh 
   the page by pressing Refresh button to force reloading the page and all its related
   resouorces
 * Please let me know if you still have issue
 * Note: You also might need to clear cache from any Cache Plugin you installed
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Config File Editor] Fantastic tool for Devs – Backup would be nice](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fantastic-tool-for-devs-backup-would-be-nice/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fantastic-tool-for-devs-backup-would-be-nice/#post-8847317)
 * Thank you!
 * Backup button for Backing up wp-config.php file?
 * Users might forget to do backup their self.
 * Backup is currently created automatically whenever wp-config.php file is being
   modified from either the Form or the Raw Editor.
 * Also Restore link is displayed in the Save Dialog and another one being send 
   to Current Logged in user Email.
 * Did you read the Plugin specification?
 * Thanks!
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED when trying to access multisite dashboard](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/err_name_not_resolved-when-trying-to-access-multisite-dashboard/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/err_name_not_resolved-when-trying-to-access-multisite-dashboard/#post-8729794)
 * Hello,
 * Unfortunately, the plugin cannot help you after you close the dialog. You now
   need to use either FTP / CPanel and fix it yourself.
 * Note: The Emergency Backup created by WPConfig file editor Plugin is automatically
   deleted when the SAVE dialog is closed by clicking on “Done” button so you also
   cannot use the emergency backup if that is the case.
 * Another note: Emergency backup file created by the Plugin is encrypted and you
   cannot use it directly to fix the Plugin so you need to fix the file yourself
   by either editing it or getting backup from your server backups.
 * Few are really always missing to leave the dialog opened so that I added another
   feature that send User/Admin Mail with the Restore link, I also stopped automatic
   backup deletion. This feature is available since version 1.6.4
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Save button not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/save-button-not-working-7/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/save-button-not-working-7/#post-8622685)
 * Thank you for the error details, it would help me alot
 * I’m working on this
 * I will let you know when I get this done
 * Thanks,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Fatal Error During Activation, Declaration of WPPFW\…\definePrototypes()](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-during-activation-declaration-of-wppfw-defineprototypes/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-during-activation-declaration-of-wppfw-defineprototypes/#post-8458530)
 * Thank you!
 * I expected that !
 * Seems that your PHP configuration has E_STRICT Flag set so it complains for few
   incompatible code that i don’t get in my side.
 * Now, I’m simulate the same configuration you’ve to get the same errors in my 
   PC
 * I will let you know once get it fixed
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Fatal Error During Activation, Declaration of WPPFW\…\definePrototypes()](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-during-activation-declaration-of-wppfw-defineprototypes/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-during-activation-declaration-of-wppfw-defineprototypes/#post-8457723)
 * Hello,
 * I just get this issue fixed, however I didn’t primie new release.
 * So please delete the Plugin and install it again from WordPress repository — 
   not from a local copy you have
 * Let me know if you still have problem runing the Plugin
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] Strange files created after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/strange-files-created-after-latest-update/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/strange-files-created-after-latest-update/#post-8384617)
 * Yes, sorry about this, its totally my fault
 * Version 8.3.1 has the fix
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-204/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-204/#post-8361215)
 * Hello!
 * I believe you’re talking about localize the Plugin through WordPress languages
   packs
 * I’m currently working on this
 * I will leave note when done
 * This features will be included in version 1.6.2, I’m about to release
 * Thanks!!!
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] Strange files created after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/strange-files-created-after-latest-update/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/strange-files-created-after-latest-update/#post-8355774)
 * Hello!
 * Version 8.3 creating development files at production and version 8.3.1 fixed 
   that bug, however those files need to be either deleted manually or by using 
   the following steps:
 * 1. Create new Code Block
    2. Set Master Code file type to PHP (click on Master
   right to block name, Edit and select PHP from code file types) 3. Copy and past
   the code below inside the file into the code block created in #1
 *     ```
         $debugginFiles = glob(ABSPATH . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . "*.cjtqer");
   
         if (empty($debugginFiles))
         {
             echo "<script type='text/javascript'>alert('CJT Path Message: No Debug Files detected, please remove patch script')</script>";
         }
         else
         {
             $deletedCount = 0;
   
             foreach ($debugginFiles as $debugFile)
             {
   
                 unlink($debugFile);
   
                 $deletedCount++;
             }
   
             echo "<script type='text/javascript'>alert('CJT Path Message: {$deletedCount} debugging files has been deleted')</script>";
         }
       ```
   
 * 4. Associate block to any page
    5. Save code block 6. Open the page the block
   is associated with 7. Message should be either saying the number of the files
   deleted or to note that there is no files to be deleted, in either case remove
   the code block as this script need to run only once
 * Hope that helps
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Line 13 error on activation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/line-13-error-on-activation/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/line-13-error-on-activation/#post-8254630)
 * Hello,
 * WCFE Plugin required PHP version >= 5.3
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[WP Config File Editor] Can’t save the file](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-save-the-file/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [9 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-save-the-file/#post-8249664)
 * I’m sorry you experienced issue using the Plugin
 * I will be happy help you getting around the issue
 * Could you please start a thread [https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-config-file-editor](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-config-file-editor)
   so we can discuss this issue there
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] All site links change](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-site-links-change/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-site-links-change/#post-8177860)
 * Hello,
 * I need to know how exactly you get things broken
 * I understand that you installed WCFE plugin, you then was able to reach WPCE 
   Dashboard page, right?
 * You then updated the config file and then the site broken?
 * Is this the case or you just got the site broken after installing the Plugin?
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-204/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-204/#post-8134313)
 * Do you’ve any problem translating the Plugin?
 * If yes, please let me know what type of issue you’ve
 * My Plugin is coded using OOP Technology and therefore I don’t use WordPress functions
   in my code, instead I use it from one location and my code is delegating WordPress
   API in a centrazlied point. I don’t find any problem from using this as long 
   as you use the bundled PO file or you might config POEditor to read the strings
   from my Plugin
 * Thanks
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Config File Editor] Save button does not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/save-button-does-not-work-4/)
 *  Plugin Author [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/save-button-does-not-work-4/#post-7567690)
 * Thanks for the information you provided
 * Seems like jQuery tabs is not linked
 * I believe this might be kind of Plugin conflict issues
 * Could you please provide me a list of the Plugins you are installed in your WordPress
   installation
 * You might provide it here or on [author@wp-cfe.xptrdev.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/3/author@wp-cfe.xptrdev.com?output_format=md)
 * Thanks
    AHMeD

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
3 [4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/15/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)