Title: Code Machine's Replies - page 15 | WordPress.org

---

# Code Machine

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 211 through 212 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
15

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSS & JavaScript Toolbox] Can't even get to install plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-even-get-to-install-plugin/)
 *  [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-even-get-to-install-plugin/#post-4291585)
 * Its very acceptable to have a few bugs in the Software you designed! Its not 
   acceptable to don’t consider those issues!
 * CJT Plugin is not involved in the installation process when you installing the
   Plugin via WordPress ‘Add New Plugin’ form. CJT Installation start after you 
   activated the Plugin and then opened the CJT admin page for the first time, it
   then take you to the CJT installation process.
 * The error text you show that you cannot get the file downloaded from the WordPress
   repository! CJT is not involved on this procedure as it still not installed yet.
 * I’m happy to help you getting over this issue. Could you please explain me some
   more about the steps you made.
 * Regards,
    AHMeD
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] [Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Exection time – Report bug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-exection-time-report-bug/)
 *  Thread Starter [Code Machine](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/)
 * (@xpointer)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-exection-time-report-bug/#post-1987665)
 * I can see that :), Also I looked at the code and I like how it looks like. I’ll
   make a new test and I’ll send you a screenshot. The execution time error occurred
   in sometime between the “Uploading” and “Creating thumbs” Dialogs, not “while”
   uploading and not “while” creating thumbs.

Viewing 2 replies - 211 through 212 (of 212 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
[1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/?output_format=md) [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/13/?output_format=md)
[14](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xpointer/replies/page/14/?output_format=md)
15