Title: Ximousse's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Ximousse

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Twitter Like Box - Like facebook box but for twitter] Cannot use object of type stdClass as array](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-use-object-of-type-stdclass-as-array/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ximousse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/)
 * (@ximousse)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-use-object-of-type-stdclass-as-array/#post-3278602)
 * Hi,
    Actually the problem, I think, comes from WordPress transients.
 * The content of $json wasn’t the expected array so I checked what was in it: something
   like “Unauthenticated calls are permitted 150 requests per hour.”
 * But from what I read in your code, there shouldn’t be more than one call every
   3 hours so I monitored the calls :
    – first call of fetch_twitter_followers :
   OK – next call, three hours after : OK – then…. 560 calls in 50 minutes – next
   call, three hours after : OK – etc (the module is on a quite visited website)
   I’ve just started investigating so I haven’t much to tell you for the moment.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Twitter Like Box - Like facebook box but for twitter] Cannot use object of type stdClass as array](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-use-object-of-type-stdclass-as-array/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ximousse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ximousse/)
 * (@ximousse)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-use-object-of-type-stdclass-as-array/#post-3278593)
 * Actually, it’s a bit more complicated than I thought. The problem comes (also)
   from Twitter and the limit of requests per hour (150) and for a reason I ignore
   the transient doesn’t work properly. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I find a
   workaround.
    Thanks for this great plugin by the way !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)